Who is it for? Neutrogena Light Night Cream is for those looking for a light nightly moisturizer.
Price: $12.99 for 2.25oz
My Experience with Neutrogena Light Night Cream
It comes in a simple plastic tub with a lid. It is very handy. But it comes in a tub so it is not very hygienic and during travel time it may spill. It has already happened to me during my travel time.
Texture, consistency & Fragrance Name of the product reflects that it is quite thin /light. After applying it to the face and neck it absorbs very easily within the skin and makes your skin very smooth and soft. After using it for few days you will find that your skin is glowing. Below picture shows the consistency of the cream (very light).
It has very mild fragrance.
Experience After reaching the doorstep of 30 I felt to take some extra care of my skin as my skin has become dull and dry. After knowing about this product I started using it regularly. I get back my glow. It rejuvenates my skin. It hydrates and nourishes my skin very effectively. Very small amount of it is required to apply to the face and neck. It melts like butter within the skin. For me, it is a perfect night cream.
- It is very light cream
- It moisturizes, nourishes and hydrates our skin and brings glow
- Price is quite high. Not pocket-friendly
- It is basically for dry type skin, not for oily type skin.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I would like to recommend this product only for those who have dry type skin.
Rating: 3 out of 5 [I have deducted 2 points as it is not meant for oily skin and for improper packaging]
More Night Creams?
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
- Patanjali Saundarya Swarn Kanti Fairness Cream Review
- L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Rebalancing Facial Oil Review
- Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Night Cream Review
- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Review
- Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream Review