We all know that feeling which comes to us when somebody points at our face and says eww look at your face it’s filled with blackheads why don’t you do something for it. We break down after listening to that and feel so ugly. But guys don’t worry about blackheads anymore now we have a solution to this pathetic problem. Today I’ll be telling you about a product which is surely no less than a blessing to all the ladies there who feel awkward to walk around with those blackheads on their faces.It is the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub, particularly the Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub.
Basic Information about Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub
WHAT DOES THE BRAND CLAIM
Blackhead eliminating daily scrub doesn’t just fight blackheads; it helps eliminate them for clearer, smoother skin. This gentle scrub immediately works two ways to not only clear out the blackheads you have now but also to help prevent new ones from forming. First, you’ll feel it tingle as its maximum strength acne medicine, Salicylic Acid, penetrates deep to eliminate blackheads by removing stubborn dirt and oil trapped inside pores. Then, you’ll feel its gentle, skin-soothing microbeads exfoliate without overdrying to help stop blackheads before they start. Make blackheads a thing of past.
HOW TO USE
Moisten face and neck. Apply Neutrogena daily scrub all over and rub with wet fingers in clockwise and anti clockwise direction massaging gently. Rinse well and pat dry.
36 months from the date of manufacture.
Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Citric Acid, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth – 10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth – 20, Acrylates /Amino acrylate /C 10 – 30 Alkyl PEG – 20 Itaconate Copolymer, PEG – 3 Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate /Dicaprate, CI 77941, Mica, CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide, Agar, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract.
SENSITIVE SKIN ALERT
My Experience with Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
- Packaging – This daily scrub comes in bulky regular plastic tube packaging which is of transparent. There is the flip top cap which shuts tightly and makes the tube leak proof.
- Texture and Consistency – The Neutrogena Daily Scrub is pearly in appearance and has light yellow colored beads for exfoliation which are very soft. The daily scrub has a soft texture and slightly runny consistency.
- Fragrance – The daily scrub has a mild sweet refreshing fragrance.
- Experience – I have been using this scrub for last 3 weeks and I use Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub twice a week and, it controls the unsightly blackheads nicely but not very efficiently. It doesn’t lather up very nice but it has a really good cleansing action as it removes all the dirt, oil, grease from the skin and gives a healthy, soft, clean and clear skin. The microbeads in the scrub are not very harsh on the skin and do good exfoliation. It removes excess oil from the skin without stripping the skin of essential nutrients and moistures. It gives a matte finish to the face and doesn’t make face look stretchy or dry.
Overall Performance of Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub
- Refreshing fragrance
- Removes blackheads nicely
- Makes the skin clean and smooth
- Unclogs pores
- Mild and gentle granules
- Bulky packaging
- Does not create much lather
- Blackhead removing efficiency is not great
Would I Recommend?
I recommend this scrub to mild scrub lovers only as it doesn’t work that good on stubborn blackheads.
More Neutrogena Products?
- Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash is the Best Face Wash for Acne ?
- Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower And Bath Gel Review
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub Review
- Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Liquid Lotion Review
- Neutrogena Light Night Cream Review
- Neutrogena Fine FairnessBrightening Serum Review
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Combination Skin Review
- Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ Review
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser Worth a Dekko for Oily Skin
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream Review
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer Review
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Review
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 Review
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 15 Review
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50 Review
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser Review