Who is it for? Nature’s Professional Revitalizing Oxygen Face Wash is a face wash with a blend of ingredients like Lavender and Lemon which will brighten dull and tired looking skin and renews the skin texture.
Sensitive skin alert?
No, but patch test is always advised.
My experience with Nature’s Professional Revitalizing Oxygen Face Wash
It comes in a blue color tube with blue color cap in it. Packing is leak-proof and attractive to me 🤩
The face wash is transparent in color. It’s very smooth in consistency. It blends smoothly and is not harsh on the skin. Its small quantity is sufficient to clean the face. It gives sufficient lather and rinses off easily too.
Its smell is quite relaxing and stays for a very short period of time.
It works well for me, has nothing magical but works well as a cleanser. Face wash definitely works well. It cleanses skin properly removing oil and dirt completely. It does not give any dry or stretchy feeling after using this. It slightly removes all the dead skin cells making my skin smooth and supple. I loved the overall formulation of lavender and lemon in a face wash. I am happy that post using it, I am not facing any breakouts issue.
What all I like?
- Smooth texture
- Reasonable price
- Nice fragrance
- Oil-free formula
- Gives fresh feeling
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Provides required hydration
- Good for all skin types
What all I don't like?
- Packing is not at all attractive
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I definitely like this face wash as a cleanser as it deeply cleanses the skin making it smooth and supple. It’s great to be used in summers, very reasonable with effective results.
More by Nature's?
- Nature’s Essence Soft Touch Hair Remover Cream
- Nature’s Essence Diamond Facial Kit – Good Buy ?
- Nature’s Gold Facial Kit – Is it Worth Buying ?
- Subban Lotion by Nature’s Essence |Price|Review
- Face Massage Cream: Nature’s Essence Saffron Care Kesar Fairness
- Nature ‘s Essence Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Nature’s Essence Gold Illuminating Face Wash Review