Who is it for? MyGlamm English Rose Lipstick is for you if you prefer smooth, creamy and glossy textures. When you purchase the lipstick, the website says ‘Let your lips do the talking’ and I completely agree with it. We all need a favorite lip color! Did Manish Malhotra’s collection make the cut? Let’s find out.
Table of Contents
The lipstick costs ₹950 (4gms).
My Experience with MyGlamm English Rose
The lipstick is black and golden on the outside. The color, manufacturing date, date of expiry and the weight of the product are written on the bottom. All lipsticks are of this standard color and are not differentiated according to the shade.
The shade is ‘English Rose’. It is a pink-purple shade. It is a bit light in color. The shade works perfectly with any traditional or western outfit. The color is more alluring during the day.
Texture and Pigmentation:
These extra-shine ranges of lipsticks are easy to apply. It is very smooth, much like butter. The even texture makes it different from most lipsticks. Once applied, it stays evenly on the lips. The vibes are much like a lip balm.
Effectiveness and Staying Power:
It is not a long lasting lipstick. After one or two hours, it starts to wear off, especially when you eat or drink. This lipstick is not transfer proof. You will have to reapply it every once a while for the lipstick to last.
What do I like?
- Manish Malhotra is a huge brand and therefore I was very excited to purchase this lipstick. The brand name sure helps.
- The color is different than the usual pink lipsticks.
- It can be easily closed (magnetic) and there is no fear of lipstick opening when its inside the bag.
- The lipstick has a pleasing fragrance.
- It looks very aesthetic.
- The removal of this lipstick is easy. It can be wiped off using wet tissues or even a damp cloth.
What I don’t like?
- It is priced heavily.
- The lipstick does not last for more than 2 hours.
- Lips feel very oily on applying the lipstick.
- You need to reapply it every few hours.
Would I recommend or repurchase?
I would not. There are a lot of other lipsticks available at affordable prices. For such a huge amount, the quality should be flawless, but it is not. If you want to use it purely because of the brand, you can do so. According to me, it does not give a full value for money.
More by Myglamm?
- MyGlamm Threesome Mascara
- Myglamm Colour Fusion Love Brew
- MYGLAMM Perfect Curves Biscotti
- MYGLAMM Jet Set Eyes 2-in-1 Kajal + Eyeliner
- Myglamm Chisel It: Review + Swatches!
- Myglamm Stay Defined Brow Sculpting System!
- MYGLAMM Glow To Glamour Review
- Myglamm Total Makeover FF Cream Review