Today I will be reviewing Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams and also be showing you the lips swatches of the shades I own.There is a wide range of shades available in this soft matte lip creams.
Price – ₹ 200 (prices may vary because they don’t have any M.R.P., so they are sold at different prices everywhere.)
Shades I own – 01, 05, 07, 16A, 17, 27
My Experience with Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams
This shade looks super dark in the bottle/tube but is not that dark, it a normal blue toned red. This is not so much pigmented. I applied two coats of this to get the desired shade. The shade looks awesome on my lips. I love it.
This shade looks great on wheatish skin tone like mine but does not look good on very fair or very dark skin tone. This is a little thicker than others. I love this shade and I get so many compliments everytime I wear this shade.
This shade is more like 01 and is less pigmented and one coat of this looks as if you are wearing a gloss. But this is beautiful in terms of color.
This one is my favorite shade. This is an everyday type of shade. It is more pigmented and thick than other shades I have. And one coat gives enough coverage. This shade would look good for any type of skin tone.
This shade is thick and nicely pigmented. One coat is enough. But you can build up a shade if you want to. It will compliment of the type of skin tones.
Initially, I didn’t like the shade but as soon as I applied it, I just fell in love with this shade. It is an orange toned red shade. One coat is enough. And would look good on everyone.
They are also the dupes for NYX soft matte lip creams which are of ₹600. You get the same product for just ₹200. The shades are also almost same
- They are super creamy.
- Glides on lips easily.
- Does not dry super quickly. (Gives you time to correct if you have gone wrong.)
- Takes 1 min to dry.
- Buildable shades.
- Turns semi-matte after drying.
- Do come off a little after eating something.
Would I Recommend/ Repurchase?
I would rate them 4.9 out of 5. They are super cheap (you cannot find any good matte lipstick for so cheap). You get so much for the price you pay for them. Formula wise also they are good. I just love them. The only thing about these lip creams is that they are not available everywhere easily. Rest I would highly suggest you give them a try you will also like them.
More Miss Claire Products?
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 06 Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Biscotti Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Lady Fingers Review
- Miss Claire Sense Red Glimmerstick For Lips Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 05 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 13 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 16A Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 01 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 39 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams Shade 8 And 11 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 16 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Professional Eye Shadow Palette No.1 Review