Who is it for? If you are someone who is not a big fan of matte lipsticks then Miss Claire Pure Gloss 7 is for you.
Table of Contents
Rs. 125 for 10ml
HOW TO APPLY?
There are two ways by which you can apply this; the first one is directly on naked/pure/scrubbed lips and the second one is after applying lipstick.
My Experience with Miss Claire Pure Gloss 7
It comes in a transparent tube, you have to press the tube and gloss will come out. The packaging is travel-friendly.
COLOR AND TEXTURE:
This lip gloss comes in shimmery silver color and the texture is thick.
This gloss has a chewing gum like fragrance; if you are sensitive towards this type of aroma then it might irritate you.
For the price it is good, I use this product during night functions and this gloss never disappoints me. But it is a little bit sticky and heavy on lips. In addition to this, I sometimes have to re-apply it again and again because I keep eating eat.
- You can choose your shade from a diverse range of colors.
- Good for night functions.
- Best buy for school/college going girls.
- A little bit heavy on lips.
- Consistency is thick that’s why this is hard to spread on lips.
- You have to re-apply it after every meal.
Would I Recommend or Repurchase it?
This gloss is very affordable, and one can choose from a plethora of color options. I am not a big fan of matte lips so, I would like to use this product again as I have to attend a lot of night functions.
More Miss Claire?
- Miss Claire Eye Shadow 0457 Review
- Miss Claire Matte and Pearly Gloss 113 Review
- Miss Claire Lip Balm Macaron Review
- Miss Claire Nature Essence Face Mask Pore Care Volcanic Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Sapphire E – 18 Review