Who is it for? This Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Sterling Blue E – 09 is for all those beauties who are looking for a creamy kajal which also works well as a shadow stick.
My Experience with Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Sterling Blue E – 09
This comes in a sleek pencil color-coded packaging, with a silver cap which shuts perfectly, it’s quite secure and travel-friendly.
This has no fragrance at all.
Feel and texture
It glides on smoothly without tugging on both upper and lower eyelids doesn’t chips off or clumps after multiple its texture is smooth and light. This also has tiny shimmer particles, which adds that glamour touch to it.
Shade and pigmentation
Shade Sterling Blue E – 09 is one of my favorites. It just amplifies your eye makeup the game and looks absolutely stunning on both warm and cool tones. Also, it’s quite similar to Royal blue. Well, honestly it’s more popping, creamy and better version of royal blue.
Its stay is better than most of the shades in the range, it stays on for approximately 2 hours and then tends to fade away. With a single stroke of finger 40% so ladies keep your fingers off your eyes.
What did I like about the product?
- Creamy texture
- Glides smoothly
- average stay power
- Tiny shimmer particles
- Secured travel-friendly packaging
- Will go well with both warm and cool tones
- Doesn’t chips off or flakes out
What didn't I like about the product?
- With a single stroke of finger 40% of the product smudges.
Will I recommend?
Dry skin ones can definitely out, oily skin ones can give this one a skip. If you are looking for an average quality product then you can try out this shades.
Rating – 3
Product Purchased by Glossypolish
More Miss Claire Glimmersticks?
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Bliss Blue
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Sea Green E-08 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Heena Green E 25 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Gold Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Tahitian Blue Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Denim – Good Buy?!