Who is it for? Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Sea Green is for all those beauties that are looking for green eye sticks with subtle shimmer particles.
The packaging is quite a basic nothing fancy, it comes in a pencil stick form with a silver pull off cap which shuts perfectly and is quite secured.
This has no fragrance at all.
This one is super creamy and does not tug at all while applying, it glides on perfectly. Moreover, the amount of pigment delivered in the first stroke is quite impressive. You don’t have to apply it multiple times to get the good color payoff. But this smudges like crazy.
Shade and pigmentation
I love this shade, its more of an algae green than sea green, this instantly sets your makeup game on point.
Its stay power is also quite a bit decent. This stays on oily eyelids for good 2-3 hours and starts fading away slowly. If you have dry eyelids then the stay might increase. Also, I love the subtle shimmer particles, which makes it wearable even during the daytime. You can simply swear by this one as well if you want to keep your eye make up bit simple.
What did I like?
- Doesn’t tugs while applying
- Creamy texture
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Doesn’t breaks off easily
- Subtle shimmer particles
- Doesn’t irritates eyes
- Great value for money
What didn't I like?
- Smudges insanely
- Leaves pigmentation after removing
- 60% of the product smudges with a single stroke of a finger
Will I recommend?
Well, dry eyelids one can get this, those with oily eyelids can’t wear this for a long duration. So better skip.
GlossyPolish rating – 2.5
Product Purchased by Glossypolish
More Miss Claire Glimmersticks?
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Heena Green E 25 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Gold Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Tahitian Blue Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Denim – Good Buy?!