Who is this for? Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Sapphire E – 18 is for all those who are looking for a bright jade shade eye pencil.
My Experience with Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Sapphire E – 18
This comes in a color-coded pencil packaging, it’s quite travel-friendly and secured.
This clumps and feels sticky on application, it settles very abruptly and chips off on multiple applications. Also, you would get a maximum color payoff after 2-3 application, this has tiny silver particles which makes the shade look more gorgeous.
It stays around an hour and slowly tends to fade away, this particular shade smudges less, but the stay part is quite disappointing. This will wash off on warm tones. Miss Claire definitely needs to work on their formula. Very few shades survive an hour. Also, you can’t draw a thin precise line as; the nib is quite thick and tends to break on sharpening.
What did I like?
- Shade is good.
- Glitter particles are tiny
- Doesn’t irritates eyes
What didn't I like?
- Chips off
- Feels sticky
- Fades away fast
- Not value for money
- Washes on warm skin tone
- Gives maximum color payoff on multiple application
- Nib breaks off on sharpening
Will I recommend?
No definitely not. This ain’t worth even 65 bucks. You must invest every single penny on worthy products.
GlossyPolish rating – 2
More Miss Claire Glimmersticks?
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Black E – 01
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Emerald E-15 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Bliss Blue
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Sea Green E-08 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Heena Green E 25 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Gold Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Tahitian Blue Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Denim – Good Buy?!