Who is it for? Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Royal Blue Is for All those beauties who are looking for popping blue eye pencils.
Price - INR 65/-
My Experience with Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Royal Blue
The packaging is quite a basic nothing fancy, it comes in a pencil stick form with a silver pull off cap which shuts perfectly and is quite secured.
This has no fragrance at all.
This one tugs a bit while the application, it’s not as creamy as other shades, and does not deliver maximum color pigments in one stroke, for getting maximum pigmentation you need to apply this multiple times. This one doesn’t layers up or chips off in any way. But this one smudge and stays on for around 2 hours and then tends to fade away.
My experience –
I absolutely love the shade royal blue, its quite vibrant, which automatically draws attention towards your eyes. And the glitter particles in this shades is quite subtle, which makes it wearable even during the daytime. This tugs while an application on the upper eyelid. But on lower eyelids, I felt the application was smooth. Also drawing a precise line from this one is a bit difficult. You can use this one as a kajal and not as a shadow stick.
What did I like?
- Glides easily on lower eyelids.
- Shade is quite vibrant
- Subtle glitter particles
- Does not clumps up
- Feels light after applying
- Doesn’t breaks off easily
- Value for money
What didn't I like?
- Cannot be used as a shadow stick
- Not one stroke eye pencil
- Doesn’t stays for a longer duration
- Smudges easily
Will I recommend?
This one is a yay for those who have dry eyelids, if you have oily eyelids then you cannot wear this one when heading out for a longer period. Also, you cannot use it as a shadow pencil.
More Miss Claire Glimmersticks?
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Sapphire E – 18 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Jade E 20 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Black E – 01
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Sterling Blue E – 09 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Brown Suede E-16 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Pearl White E-14 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Bliss Blue
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Heena Green E 25 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Gold Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Tahitian Blue Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Denim – Good Buy?!
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Sea Green E-08 Review
Quite better than others…. Shade is somewhat similar to that denim blue ?
Loved the review prachi ??
Yass thanks ?
Ice blue kind of shade… Looks nice on swatch..
???for the review..
The shade looks good but i wish it delivered great results!! Good review ??
shade is a good catch for me but smudging is the big problem.