Who is it for? Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Jade E 20 is for all those who are looking for a bright jade shade eye pencil.
My Experience with Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Jade E 20
This comes in a color-coded pencil packaging, it’s quite travel-friendly and secured.
This has no fragrance at all.
This clumps and feels sticky on application; it settles very abruptly and chips off on multiple applications. Also, you would get very little color payoff even after 2-3 application, after multiple swatches this delivers some pigmentation. Its glitter particles have slight neon undertones.
My experience –
This shade will wash off on warm tones; this eye pencil is of extremely poor quality. Major fail as an eyeshadow and kajal, tugs while application. It hurts when building up the shade on upper eyelids, this stays on barely for an hour or so. I really wanted this shade to work, as this looks gorgeous in day looks when paired with a pink Lipper. This budges insanely and leaves little pigmentation even after removing it with a good cleanser. Its nib breaks off when applying the shade. Moreover, it’s quite thick for drawing a precise line.
What did I like?
- Shade is good
What didn't I like?
- Washes on warm tones
- Smears off
- Chips off
- Building up shade is a task(literally)
- Not precise application
- Nib breaks off quick on sharpening
- Not value for money
Will I recommend?
You definitely should skip this one.
GlossyPolish rating – 2
More from Miss Claire?
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Emerald E-15 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Sterling Blue E – 09 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Brown Suede E-16 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Pearl White E-14 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Bliss Blue
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Sea Green E-08 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Heena Green E 25 Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Gold Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Tahitian Blue Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Denim – Good Buy?!