Who is it for? Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Denim is for those beauties want to add a pop of blue color to their eye makeup.
How to use it?
Draw a thin line on lower or upper eyelids, from inner corner towards the outer corners of the eyes.
My experience with Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Denim
This comes in a sleek pencil packaging, with a silver cap on the top. It’s quite secured and travels friendly, and won’t break off easily.
This has a super creamy texture and glides easily. You can build up the shade by multiple applications. This shade doesn’t clumps up unlike, the Tahitian blue shade; moreover, this shade has tiny glimmer particles to it. This gives it a shimmery finish to it.
This has no fragrance at all. This works quite well for me.
I really love the shade, its one those blue which is perfect for adding that glamour touch to your eye makeup. For getting maximum color payoff you need to apply it multiple times. Warmer skin tone beauties can also pull it off well. Now coming to its performance it stays for less than an hour in a humid climate and fades away slowly. This also has tiny shimmer particles which look gorgeous in daylight.
What did I like?
- No fragrance
- Vibrant popping shade
- Subtle shimmer particles
- Glides smoothly
- Great value for money
What did I not like?
- Fades away easily
- Not for oily eyelids
Will I recommend or repurchase?
Not recommended for use in humid weather, those with dry eyelids can wear this when stepping out for 2-3 hours. It’s dead cheap so you guys can give this one a try.
GlossyPolish rating 3.5
Product Purchased by Glossypolish
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from Miss Claire ?
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 58
- Miss Claire Eye Shadow Shimmer Dust 18 – Get Your Bling On !
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 01 , 05 ,07 , 16A , 17 ,27 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 06 Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Biscotti Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Lady Fingers Review
- Miss Claire Sense Red Glimmerstick For Lips Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 05 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 13 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 16A Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 01 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 39 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams Shade 8 And 11 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 16 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Professional Eye Shadow Palette No.1 Review