Who is it for? Miss Claire Eyebrow Cake is for those who fill in and shape their eyebrows and prefer natural looking shades.
My experience with the Miss Claire Eyebrow Cake
The eyebrow case comes in black packaging with details like ingredients and instructions mentioned on it. The product itself comes in a plastic box with a transparent lid that allows you to see the shades. It comes with an applicator that has a spoolie on one side.
The eyebrow set has four shades that allow you to mix and match according to your eyebrow color. However, I’m not sure if all shades can be used individually.
The product is in powder form that is quite smooth and applies easily.
After applying the product, it stays on perfectly without fading off. In fact, every time I’ve used it, it has stayed on till I’ve taken it off with a remover.
I’m actually quite impressed with the product and it’s pricing. For INR 495 you get four shades and good quality.
The powders have no fragrance at all.
The pigmentation is not very strong. But, it’s buildable.
What do I like?
- Decent packaging
- Long lasting
What do I not like?
- I’m not sure if all shades can be used individually.
- Not very strong pigmentation
Would you recommend & repurchase?
For sure. I’m very happy with the product and the results that it gives me even though it’s not strongly pigmented.
More brow products?
- Wet and Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil Brunette Do It Better Review
- Innisfree Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Colorbar Stunning Brow Pencil Chestnut Review
- Nykaa Brow Chika WOW Eyebrow Pencil Coven Cocoa 01 Review
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Bobbi Brown Brow Pencil Mahogany Review
- Lakme Eye Brow Pencil Black Review
- Anastasia Brow Gel Clear – Worth the Hype?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review