Who is it for? Maybelline Touch of Spice Creamy Matte Lipstick is perfect for those who are looking for matters that do not appear dry on the lips. This lipstick offers a matte look but with a creamy finish.
Price and Quantity
Rs. 299 for 3.9 gms
My experience with Maybelline Touch of Spice Matte Lipstick
I bought the lipstick recently and instantly fell in love with it. The earthy rosy mauve color it offers is one of its kind and feel so soft on the lips. It is a transfer proof formula and you need not worry about its reapplication as it stays long enough even after you eat or drink something.
The lipstick comes in a translucent purple packaging and metallic silver body. It is travel-friendly and easy to use at the same time.
The lipstick smells like every other Maybelline lipstick. It smells like cream and shea butter and does not irritate the nose even a bit.
Color and Texture
The color of the lipstick is towards the rosy mauve shade. It is highly pigmented and just two layers of the lipstick will leave your lips smooth and neat. It does justice to its name and feels creamy on the looks while giving a matte look at the same time. It covers all the fine lines on your lips and makes them look supple.
The lipstick is quite affordable considering it is a Maybelline product. It hydrates your lips enough and gives a soft matte finish which is good to go for a long time.
How to use it?
- Twist up the lipstick a bit
- Apply it on your lips with a light hand
- Apply two layers of the lipstick for a better finish
- You will feel the need of reapplying only after 5-6 hours.
What do I like about it?
- Smooth and buttery finish
- Unique color
- Amazing staying power
- Highly pigmented
What do I not like about it?
Absolutely nothing. This lipstick is the best you can get in this price range with a creamy matte finish.
Would I recommend and repurchase?
I would definitely repurchase it as it offers tons of benefits and comes under the budget too. It is recommended for all looking for nude rosy shades which do not dry the lips but are matte at the same time. If you want to explore other colors of the same collection, then you can look out for the 35 shades Maybelline offers in this particular collection.
More Maybelline Lipsticks?
- Maybelline Midnight Date Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Burgundy Blush Creamy Mattes Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick Enduring Ruby Review
- Maybelline Color Show Bright Mattes Lipstick Merry Fuchsia Review
- Maybelline New York Superstay 24 Color 2 Step Lipstick Everlasting Wine Review
- Maybelline New York ColorShow Lipstick Crushed Candy 103 Review
- Maybelline New York Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Powder Matte Lipstick Make Me Blush Review
- Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick 309 Caramel Custard Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational Loaded Bold Lipstick Chocoholic Review
- Maybelline Plum Perfect Color Sensational Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Blazing Orange Colorshow Bright Mattes Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Pretty in Plum Color Sensational Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Colorshow Bright Mattes Lipstick Brilliant Red M214
- Maybelline Rebel Bouquet 05 Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Colorshow Orange Icon Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Colorshow Burgundy Blend Lipstick 409 Review