Who is it for? Maybelline Continuous Coral Superstay 24 Hr Lip Color is a two-sided lipstick. One is the balm and other the lip color.
How to use?
Step1: Apply the glossy part on your lips. After a minute you will feel dryness on your lips with a matte look and no shine, thereof.
Step2: When you feel that the lip color has become little sticky. Now is the right time to apply the lip balm and you are done.
My Experience with Maybelline Color Continuous Coral Superstay 24 Hr Lip
No, no… Being a long lasting lip color is not only the special thing about it; it’s a 2-step process if you want that ultra glossy, smooth and shiny lips. One side contains the lip gloss applicator while the other side has a lip balm to seal in the color. This further maintains the pigmentation of your lips and keeps them hydrated throughout the day. No transfer, no fading and it does not bleed.
Plus such a fab young color!
Long stay and moisturizing!
- After application of the lip color, kiss your wrist. You will find no transfer of the color.
- Absolute long wear.
- No caking or fading of the color.
- Highly pigmented, lip balm provided for super glossy effect.
- Attractive packaging.
- Shows lip lines which is a big minus point.
Would I recommend it and Repurchase?
Yes, of course, given the fact that I have already bought this shade, I will surely recommend it to you. Maybelline also has a wide variety in 24hr Lipcolor to choose from.
- Maybelline Rebel Bouquet 05 Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Colorshow Orange Icon Lipstick Review
- Maybelline Colorshow Burgundy Blend Lipstick 409 Review