Who is this lipstick for? The Maybelline Pink Power M101 Color Show Matte Lipstick is best suited for all the lovely girls who love to experiment with the shades of pink and like to try different pink color lipsticks.
Price: Rs 325 for 3.9 grams
Natural/ Vegan/ organic: No
My Experience with Maybelline Pink Power M101 Color Show Matte Lipstick
The Maybelline Pink Power M101 Color Show Matte Lipstick is a simply packed lipstick which can be twisted as and when required. The lipstick has been given a different look by using a black container with the center of the outer container in the same shade as that of the lipstick.
The Maybelline Pink Power M101 Color Show Matte Lipstick is a lipstick which has a light pink shade.
The texture of the lipstick is a mix of creamy and smooth.
The Maybelline Pink Power M101 Color Show Matte Lipstick is well pigmented. It can easily be applied to the lips.
The Maybelline Pink Power M101 Color Show Matte Lipstick stays for about three to four hours. You need to be careful if you are eating or drinking something as it easily transfers.
How to use:
The Maybelline Pink Power M101 Color Show Matte Lipstick is a matte finish lipstick but it certainly did not live up to my expectations. If you apply it directly it leaves patches and an unfinished look. You shall always ensure that you have a lip liner and a brush handy and use them while applying the lipstick.
The lipstick has no fragrance as such.
I was extremely excited to use this particular shade of pink as I did not possess a pink shade like this particular lipstick. Well, I have to say that this lipstick really disappointed me on the application and now I am not particularly fond of the Maybelline Pink Power M101 Color Show Matte Lipstick as it does not suit my look much. Moreover, it has a bad finish when applied on the lips. There are much better shades of pink lipsticks available to choose from.
What do I like about it?
- Creamy texture
- Easy to carry in travel kits
- Decent staying power
- Matte finish
- Light and creamy
What don’t I like about it?
- It does not suit all skin types
- Leaves an unfinished look- not well pigmented
- Transfers easily
- Leaves a patchy look on the lips
I would recommend this to all the girls with a lighter complexion and only if you are very keen on buying the product.
More Pink Lipsticks?
- Colorbar Pink Flamingo Lipstick – Light Pink Shade!
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Nouveau Pink – Review + Swatches
- Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick Pop of Pink : Perfect for Summers !
- Inglot Lipstick 140 | Swatches | Perfect Plummy Pink ?
- Elle 18 Lipstick Shades : Pink Mocktail |Swatches|Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Hot Paris Pink Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Pink Ice Review
- Street Wear Color Rich Ultramoist Lipstick 11 Pink Passion Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Secretly Pink : Swatches + Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Elle 18 Color Boost Lipstick Miss Pink Review
- Elle18 color pop matte Lipstick Deep Pink & Rose Day Review
- Street Wear Pink Persuasion Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick Review
- Elle18 Color Pops Lipstick Hot Pink 26 Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless Crème Lipstick Pink Affair Review
- Maybelline Lip Gradation Lipstick Pink 1 Review
- Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick POW 3 Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick Neon Pink Review
- Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick Dreamy Pink 005 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Thrilling Pink, Hot Hot Hot, Addictive Magenta Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Shine In Pink Sizzle, Berry Couture, Rich Girl Red Review and Swatches
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Crystal Pink Review
- Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick Pink Wink Review
- MAC Creme Cup Lipstick Dupes !! Sheer Pink Heaven 😉
- MAC Satin Lipstick Pink Nouveau Review