Hello, beautiful girls!
Do you want to know the best and pocket-friendly jugaad for contouring your face? With the increasing trend of sculpting and contouring, Maybelline introduced its V-face range to provide a sculpted, contoured v-face to its customers. This is the most suitable alternative for everyday use if you do not want to buy expensive makeup range for contouring. Read further to know in detail the worth and performance of this palette.
Basic Info of Maybelline New York V-Face Blush Contour Brown by Face Studio
Price: Rs 550
Net weight: 4g
Brand claims: The V-face studio range offers an all-in-one contouring experience- Duo stick, Duo powder, and Blush, that can give your face a 10% slimmer, contoured look, accentuating your best features for everyday use.
Other variants available: Peach and pink
How to use?
These are the basic directions given at the back of this palette. However, you may go to the site and read how to apply it like a pro if you are a beginner.
My Experience with Maybelline New York V-Face Blush Contour Brown by Face Studio
Packaging: the packaging is nicely compacted with three-dimensional shades. It has a transparent lid opening without any mirror. It is travel-friendly. It consists of a small brush applicator which blends all the shades easily, without causing any irritation on the skin.
Shades: The shades available are as follows:
- Highlighter: It is the lightest shade and used for illuminating the upper cheek portion of your face. It fails to act as a highlighter as there won’t be any glow. It is good that there is no shimmer added here which provides a subtle everyday look.
- Blush: It is a pinkish peach or dusty peach in color. It is the best blush I have ever come across. The color enhances your cheeks and makes you look fresh.
- Contour: It is a true brown shade which contours your face very well and gives an amazing v-shape to you. It gives you a perfectly natural look.
Texture: The texture is soft and has a good amount of pigmentation. It is very easy to apply them with the provided blush applicator. There are no added shimmers in all the three shades which is a plus point as it does not make you look gaudy. Hence, it is a perfect combination for an everyday v-shape look. It has SPF 32 PA +++ and perlite minerals.
Staying power: The highlighter fades in an hour or two. The blush remains for about 4 hours while the contoured effect lasts for a decent period of 5 hours. Yes, it has a good staying power but the overall effects start fading after 4 hours.
Experience: I am using it every day and I am completely satisfied with its performance. It gives a sculpted look to me for a decent period. I only wish that the highlighter stays longer. Moreover, the amount of highlighter and contour is very less as compared to the blush. The shades are pretty and much better than the other variants of peach and pink.
Overall Performance of Maybelline New York V-Face Blush Contour Brown by Face Studio
Reasons that will make me repurchase it:
- Three unique shades for a sculpted look
- Compact and travel-friendly packaging
- Good pigmentation
- Satin soft texture which is not cakey
- Blush applicator for smooth blending
- Highlighter is not that great
- Highlighter and contour are in lesser quantity
- No mirror
Would I repurchase or recommend it to you?
Of course, I am going to repurchase this because it is great for everyday usage. And I will also recommend it to all of you.