Who is it for? Maybelline Master Prime Blur Primer is perfect for those who are looking for a light, budget-friendly primer that does not clog pores yet minimizes the appearance of open pores.
Table of Contents
MRP: ₹650 for 30 ml
- Sensitive as well as all skin types.
- But if you have extremely dry skin it may aggravate dry patches or flakiness on your skin.
Good news! All the ingredients are mentioned on the tube itself.
How to use?
- Wash your face.
- Apply a light moisturizer if you have dry skin
- Then directly apply the primer on your face before wearing foundation or bb cream or it can be worn alone as well.
My Exp[erience with Maybelline Master Prime Blur Primer
It has a very light fragrance.
The consistency of this primer is a little runny like a regular face lotion. It doesn’t have any kind of tint to it. Since the formulation of this primer is water soluble based, it makes the application easier and glides on the skin without putting too much efforts.
I bought this primer during winters. And during winters my skin becomes Sahara desert. What i noticed was that this primer intensified the texture of my skin, my dry flaky skin used to peel off If I wore it alone. I had to apply a thick layer of moisturizer before applying this. But now in summers, my skin is not that dry and this primer works well now. I have open pores in my t-zone area and it does not make much of a difference to their appearance. It definitely makes my skin smooth and fills the fine lines around my eyes but I can still see my open pores even though they are not that large. I like this primer only because it is very light on the skin and does a decent job.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Consistency is very light and can be worn alone.
- Suitable for almost all skin types.
- Evens out your fine lines and makes your skin smooth and makeup last for a considerable amount of time.
- Budget-friendly considering the fact that primers usually are expensive.
- If you have large pores, this will not work for you.
Would I recommend?
It is so lightweight and perfect for summer, I would recommend you buying this but if you have large pores then don’t buy this.
- elf Tone Adjusting Face Primer Neutralizing Green Review
- Pac Studio Finish Oil Primer Review
- Sephora Base Lissante Smoothing Primer – Is it Useful?
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer Review
- Blue Heaven Primer Review