Who is this for? Maybelline Master Precise Ink Teal Galaxy Metallic Liquid Eyeliner Is for those looking for a shimmery metallic emerald teal green eyeliner.
PRICE: Rs 1100
HOW TO APPLY:
It is like any other eyeliner, just with some color, shimmer, and glitter in it.
So you can you it the way you use your regular liner. Also, you can use it with your regular eyeliner. After all, makeup is all about experimenting! 😉 However, the content of the liquid is liner is somewhat thin, like not like thick liners we usually use. You need to put many stroked on the eye to get that bold finish.
My Experience with Maybelline Master Precise Ink Teal Galaxy Metallic Liquid Eyeliner
It has an ordinary packaging. It comes in a thin bottle. The upper part of the liner shows you the color it has and the lower part is of black color with is common for all. It is the lower black part which has all the liner and upper part, emerald green, in this case, is nothing but the application brush. The brush is thin enough to give precision.
Also, the bottle says, ‘shake well before use’. And if you don’t, then seriously nothing comes in the brush and you feel betrayed.
It is a beautiful emerald green color with enough glitter and shimmer to spark your eyes! The glitter is totally blended with the liner like it doesn’t look like you have applied it over the liner.
Smells like chemicals.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE LINER
It is a bold emerald green color liner which giver another dimension to your eyes! It looks beautiful on all skin tones.
It lasts as long as you don’t remove it with a decent makeup remover. Removing it is quite a struggle.
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Dermatologist tested
- Suitable for contact lens wearers ( as the company claims)
- Thin brush for super precision
- Bold metallic color
- Smells like chemical
- Removing it is a real struggle
- Is not easily available here (my friend gifted me this)
WOULD I RECOMMEND IT?
Well no, the money isn’t worth it. It does not have anything so special that you can spend so money on it. Other brands are offering somewhat the same thing in much lower prices.
So here we make the end of the review!
More Maybelline Eyeliners?
- Maybelline Eyeliner Hypermatte Liquid Liner Review
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black) Review
- Maybelline Colossal Eyeliner Review
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Soft Nude Review
- Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Eye Liner Review
- Maybelline Lasting Drama by Eyestudio Waterproof Gel Pencil Lustrous Sapphire Review
- Maybelline Lasting drama Eyestudio Waterproof Gel Pencil Smooth Charcoal Review
- Maybelline Hyper glossy Electrics Silver Trance Eyeliner Review