Who is it for? Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner Gold-iation is For those looking for a long lasting liquid liner is a subtle gold shade.
INR 399 for 1.5g
My experience with the Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner Gold-iation
The eyeliner comes in a slender tube that is in gold with a black screw on cap. The text is all printed in silver. Along with the cap is an attached applicator which does a good job. The packaging is very average.
The applicator is very fine but it does a very good job. I’ve always had trouble with liquid liners but this one is very easy to apply and does a good job.
The Gold-iation like the name suggests is a shade of gold. Although, it’s extremely subtle and needs at least two coats for it to show. It works wonderfully well if you just want to add that pop of gold to your eyes.
The texture of the eyeliner is not too thick and not too runny, like most liners. So that works.
Like most eyeliners, this one too doesn’t have a very pleasant fragrance to it.
In my opinion, INR 399 for a liquid eyeliner is very affordable. And it does a good job, so yeah!
The eyeliner lasts for quite a while. In fact, it doesn’t come off till you take it off.
What do I like?
- Pretty shade
- Right texture
- Easy application
- Long lasting
What do I not like?
- Packaging could have been better
Would I repurchase & recommend?
I definitely would. It is affordable, easily available and does a good job. So for sure!
More Maybelline Liners?
- Maybelline Hyper Ink Glitz Eye Liner Sapphire Review
- Maybelline Master Precise Ink Teal Galaxy Metallic Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline Eyeliner Hypermatte Liquid Liner Review
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black) Review
- Maybelline Colossal Eyeliner Review
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Soft Nude Review
- Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Eye Liner Review
- Maybelline Lasting Drama by Eyestudio Waterproof Gel Pencil Lustrous Sapphire Review
- Maybelline Lasting drama Eyestudio Waterproof Gel Pencil Smooth Charcoal Review
- Maybelline Hyper glossy Electrics Silver Trance Eyeliner Review