Who is it for? The Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder is for those who have trouble getting a smooth makeup look. Many of us struggle with the problem of crease and dryness on face after applying the makeup and this loose finishing powder is quite the solution for it.
Table of Contents
INR 695 (20gm)
Could be bought at a cheaper price online.
My experience with Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder
It comes in a solid plastic square shaped box with a screw lid. Inside it has a high neck to avoid spillage of the powder.
Sensitive skin alert:
Color and texture:
The shade 20 i.e. light-medium is a light brown next to peach or skin color shade. The powder is fine and has a very smooth and silky texture.
Open the lid and tilt the container to shed the powder through the pores on the upper plate of the container. Now use a brush or a powder puff to apply it on the desired area on the face.
The powder can be applied before applying the makeup and can also be applied after the makeup is done, either way, it makes the skin look smooth and nonporous. It is very light weighted does not feel like makeup on the face and does even outs the skin tone and can be simply applied on the moisturized face without any makeup as well.
I have a T-zoned oily skin, and it is difficult for me to set any type of makeup on may face especially during summers. The Maybelline fit me loose finishing powder helps my makeup to settle on my skin and last a bit longer than usual. It feels light and makes the entire makeup feel less greasy.
Overall review of Maybelline fit me loose finishing powder
- It covers the crease and oil for up to 6 hours.
- The powder is smooth and nonchalky which melts into the skin while blending.
- It can be used as a setting powder and finishing powder.
- It gives a natural and filtered look.
- It also acts as a pore blurring primer.
- Suited for all skin type, and best for oily skins.
- It is handy and travels friendly.
- The application could be a little messy.
- Does not come with an applicator.
- All the shades are not available in India.
Maybelline fit me loose finishing powder is good for all skin type and is totally skin friendly. I would highly recommend it to people as it comes with better results at a slight cheaper price as compared to other loose powders.
More Maybelline Fit Me?
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Stick Foundation Review
- Maybelline New York FIT ME Powder Compact Review
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matte + Poreless Review
- Maybelline Fit Me Blush Medium Coral Review