Finally, a reasonable priced contouring product is launched in the Indian market. Today I will be reviewing the Maybelline v face duo stick in the shade medium to dark. This product is being raved about and everyone wants to try it to have more chiseled cheek bones.
What Is It And Who Is It For?
This is a cream contour stick for the people who want sculpted cheek bones.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
What does the brand claim about Maybelline Face Studio V Face Duo Stick?
Maybelline New York presents the stunning V-face Duo Stick by Face Studio that makes it easy to define, shape and highlight your features like a pro. An all-in-one contouring and face sculpting duo stick, this gives dimension to your face with its contouring shade and highlighter. Promising a 10% slimmer face and an instantly sharper nose in just a few steps, Maybelline V-face Duo Stick can be used to accentuate your features with ease to achieve that natural foolproof contoured look!
- All in one contouring and highlighting duo stick
- Easily Blendable creamy formula
- Available in 2 shades for Light to Medium and Medium to Dark skin tone
- Suitable for all face types – square, round or heart shaped face
How to Use:
- Contour – Blend the dark shade along hairline, hollows of cheeks, jawline, and sides of Nose Bridge.
- Highlight – Apply highlighter along the high points of your face, blend with fingertips.
My experience with Maybelline Face Studio V Face Duo Stick
I always wanted to have a contouring product in my stash. My long wait has been fruitful. This duo stick gives a really nice and smooth finish, be it the contour shade or the highlight shade. The highlight shade is a very beautiful shade with slight golden undertones to it. It blends easily with fingers. The contour shade gives the perfect every day look for defining cheek bones. I am on the paler side but I bought the darker shade as the lighter shade didn’t appear to be really pigmented. This shade works great for my fair skin tone .And it would suit medium skin tones as well. But it will not be a perfect contour shade for dark skin beauties. They can use this shade as a concealer.
The packaging is nice and sturdy. There are see through caps through which shades are visible. The stick is easy to use and I did not experience any wastage of product. It never broke me out.
Positives of Maybelline Face Studio V Face Duo Stick
- Sturdy packaging
- Pocket friendly
- Beautiful highlight and contour shades
- Creamy and easy Blendable
- Perfect for everyday use
- Does not cause any acne or breakout
- stays for good 5 to 6 hours
Negativities of Maybelline Face Studio V Face Duo Stick
- Available in 2 shades only , can be a problem for darker skin shades
- Both the shades need to be set with powder in case of oily skin people
Overall Would I Repurchase and Recommend It?
Well, yes. I will repurchase it as it did not cause me any problem. And I will recommend it to but only to fair to medium skin tones.