Who is it for? Maybelline Colossal Crushed Emerald is a perfect evergreen green kohl that won’t smudge and is an ideal color to achieve that sensual green Smokey eye look.
Table of Contents
MRP ₹249 For 0.35g
How to use it?
This is a versatile product. It can be used as a liner, kajal, and eyeshadow.
My Experience with Maybelline Colossal Crushed Emerald
Nothing fancy packaging, same as the packaging of regular black colossal kohl except everything is printed in green color. The date of manufacture and expiry is printed on a sticker that has been stick to the cap of the kohl.
The formula of this kohl is amazing. It is not crazily creamy so it won’t smudge at the same time glides on the eyelid very smoothly.
Waterline- 5-6 swipes will be required for the color to pop.
Eyelid- 2 swipes are enough and you will be good to go.
If used as eyeshadow- cover your eyelid with 2-4 swipes and smudge it with your fingers. Since it is smudge-proof kohl it would be a little difficult to smudge but the end result will be a beautiful green Smokey eye.
The best thing about this kohl is its staying power. It is smudge-proof and waterproof which makes it last for about 4-5 hours which is a good amount of time.
I get so many compliments whenever I apply this kohl as an eyeshadow. This is such a beautiful forest green color with very finely milled shimmers to it which makes it pop and gives a sheen to it. There are so many green Kajals available in the market today but some of the products from Maybelline are evergreen and this is one of them.
- This is a very Gorgeous and unique green color.
- Won’t make your eyes watery even if worn on the waterline.
- No need to sharpen it which leads to zero product wastage.
- Waterproof and smudge-proof.
- Staying power is good.
- Easily available.
- You will need an oil or makeup remover to remove it since the shimmer particles won’t come off on their own.
Would I recommend it?
Yes. This is affordable green kohl that is long-lasting and the color is beautiful. A must-try kohl.
More from Colossal?
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara – Volum Express !
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal : Turquoise Blue Kajal !
- Maybelline Colossal Eyeliner Review
- Maybelline the Colossal Kajal Super Black Review
- The Maybelline 24HR Colossal Kajal Reviewed for You Guys!
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Waterproof Mascara Review
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12H Review