What is it for and who is it for? Maybelline Merry Fuchsia shade is a not so bright Fuchsia. The lipstick goes very well with Fair-medium skin tones.
MRP:- 325, for 3.9 gm. (Can find discounts online)
How to use:
The packaging is just like most lipsticks. It is a black sturdy tube. Open the cap and twist the tube to get the stick out. Apply onto the lips starting from the middle area to the corners.
My Experience with Maybelline Color Show Bright Mattes Lipstick Merry Fuchsia
The formulae of the lipstick is really great. It is highly pigmented. Smooth to apply. It does not patchy. You need to swipe the lipstick couple of times to make it opaque. It has a creamy matte finish. Does not dry out the lips at all. It is transferable but transfers less.
The shade is vibrant gorgeous fuchsia pink. Though Maybelline says it is for all skin tones, I feel the shade would look amazing more on fair-medium skin tones. It is a proper fuchsia shade. It is not very bright and this is the reason I loved it more with respect to other fuchsia lipsticks.
The lipstick stays pretty well on my lips. It will easily stay for 4-5 hours. After that, it will start fading away.
I found it really pigmented, so ladies with pigmented lips, do not hesitate to try this one. If you are a fuchsia fan, then you would love this gorgeous vivid-fuchsia.
- Sturdy and friendly packaging
- Smooth application
- Highly pigmented
- Lips do not feel patchy or heavy, it is lightweight.
- Does not settle into fine lines.
- Good staying power.
- Brightens up the face after application.
- It is semi-matte, less transferable.
- A great option for ladies with pigmented lips
- It is not fully matte.
- Need to swipe a couple of times to get the opaque finish.
Would I recommend?
Yes of course! I would give it 5 out of 5. I loved this vivid fuchsia color. The smooth texture is really amazing of these lipsticks. I am going to try out other variants soon! The Maybelline color show bright mattes lipsticks are highly recommended for you all!
More Maybelline Lipsticks?
- Maybelline Color Sensational Bold Matte Lipstick Mat 1 Review
- Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick Big Apple Red Review
- Maybelline New York Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Review
- Maybelline New York Superstay 24 Color 2 Step Lipstick Everlasting Wine Review
- Maybelline New York ColorShow Lipstick Crushed Candy 103 Review
Thats a pretty color there and a good review
Loved the color. Dose brights pinks are lovely. Great review..
I love this color too Smriti and thank you :love