Who is it for? Finding the right bb cream is as difficult as finding the right foundation. Some don’t suit your skin texture and some don’t match your skin tone while some are just a plain a waste of money and are of no use at all. And with all these questions in my mind, I bought Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream.
How to Use:
The product comes in a light blue tube-like container, the packaging is simple.
You simply have to squeeze the tube a little to the cream out and apply it all over your face and neck evenly and blend it well.
My Experience with Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream
Texture: Its texture is something I didn’t like. It’s thick and creamy, is more like a foundation and less like a bb cream. Since I have an oily skin, I can’t use this product every day and I would suggest people with oily skin not use this every day, as using it every day can clog your pores and cause you to break out.
Effect: Also, when I apply this cream, though it does give me an instant glow and a clear skin but after a while, it begins to fall off and makes my face look oily, and that’s the biggest flaw of the product.
Also, the price in comparison to the quantity of the product is a little too much.
I use this product very rarely. I would rather opt for some other bb cream which is light in texture and suits my skin type.
What I liked:
- Gives you an even skin tone
- Simple and compact packaging
- Has SPF 21
What I did not like
- Not suitable for oily skin
- Makes your face look oily after a couple of hours
- Thick and creamy texture, clogs your pores
- Can’t be used daily, Might cause you to break out if used daily.
- Can make your face look cakey
- Price is high in comparison to the quantity
- Contains parabens
- Has only 3 shades to offer
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Personally, I wouldn’t buy this particular again because it didn’t suit me. But if you want you can try it. I would not suggest this product for people with oily skin tone and it is not ideal for daily wear purposes.
More BB Creams?
- New Ponds BB Cream – Is it worth it?
- MAC Prep + Prime BB Cream Review
- Olay Total Effects 7 in one BB Cream SPF 15 Review
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Review
- Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB Cream Review
- L A Girl HD Pro BB Cream Review
- L’Oreal True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream Review
- L’oreal La Creme True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream Review
- Fair and Lovely BB Instant Fair Look Fairness Cream Review