Whenever we step out of our house for shopping, college or casual hangouts we want to look beautiful and attractive but it is just not possible with a regular fairness cream only. So is there something which we need in addition to this? Obviously, we need something to enhance our beauty and it is nothing other than a compact powder. Compact powder is something which we really need to make a part of our makeup kits. And a good quality compact powder helps us in controlling oil which spoils our entire look. The compact powder can be used daily for a fairer natural look. So for this today I’ll be telling you about a product which is really good for this reason.
Basic Information about Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Fairness Compact Powder
WHAT DOES THE BRAND CLAIM
- Longer Lasting Shine Control* – Blend of water and sebum repellent powders keep skin shine free throughout the wear all day.
- Higher UV Protection* – SPF 32 PA+++ protects against UV rays responsible for skin darkening.
- Longer Wear* – Breathable and lightweight, makeup stays true and even throughout the wear.
- Instant Brightening – Visibly makes skin brighter and more natural.
- Conceals – Ultra fine powders and coated pigments effortlessly conceal spots and other imperfections.
- Smoothens – Glides on skin with a silky soft texture that evens out skin surface for a visibly smooth complexion.
- Evens – Each shade blends evenly for a natural noncakey and tone perfecting finish.
*versus previous Clear Glow All in One Fairness Compact. It is Lightweight, Oil Free, Allergy tested, Dermatologist Tested, Non-Comedogenic.
It is available in 5 shades:
- Nude Beige
- Sand Beige
- Pressed Talc
HOW TO USE
Apply evenly with sponge all over face and neck. Suitable for everyday use.
36 months from the date of manufacture.
Talc, Perlite, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Aluminium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Silica, Methicone , Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Cetyl PEG/PSM – 10/1 Dimethicone, (+/- may contain CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides)
My Experience with Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Fairness Compact Powder
- Packaging – This compact powder from Maybelline comes in a sleek pink colored plastic case which contains two compartments out of which one contains powder and the other contains the sponge. The best part of the packaging is that it also has a mirror which is of decent size.
- Texture and Consistency – It’s powder has a very fine soft velvety texture.
- Experience – I have bought 03 Natural shades which suited me well. I like this product very much due to the texture of the powder and the good quality of the sponge but it is not as good as that of Coloréssence compact power’s applicator which I have used earlier. On application of the powder, skin gets an even tone and looks oil free after its application. It really gives a very smooth and matte finish to the skin. The best part is that it gives a natural fair look to the skin, unlike much other compact powders which make face to look cakey. It makes skin even softer and also controls sweat for quite long. It gives a light to medium coverage and easily lasts up to 5-6 hours which strictly depends upon weather conditions. Very less number of touch ups is required. It’s not Comedogenic and hides many of the blemishes very well. It blends really well and imparts matte finish. This is a great product for those with oily and combination skin.
Overall Performance of Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Fairness Compact Powder
This highly affordable product looks really cute and is convenient to carry around. The packaging comes with an inbuilt mirror which is of a size. It has SPF 32 and PA+++ which is really good. It also gives good coverage and brightens up the face instantly. It has a lightweight texture. It controls sweat and oil up to 3-4 hours nicely. It gives a really pretty matte look which doesn’t look cakey. The only thing which I think can be improved in this product is the quality of sponge applicator. And they should also introduce variety in shades so as to make it easier to choose the most suited.
Would I Recommend
Yes, I’ll surely recommend this affordable, cute looking powder to all which has a fine quality powder which doesn’t make your face look cakey.