In a huge crowd of lip balms available in the market, the one which is most moisturizing is our favorite. We are well aware of the long lip balm range by MAYBELLINE. There is a range of BABY LIPS LIP BALM by MAYBELLINE and the product which I’ll be reviewing today is from the same range. Lip balm plays a very important role in our life by taking care of our lips in every season. They keep our lips hydrated, protect them from getting chapped. So let’s read what are my views about MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS LYCHEE ADDICT LIP BALM.
Table of Contents
Basic Information about Maybelline Baby Lips Lychee Addict Lip Balm
WHAT DOES THE BRAND CLAIM
It does not just care… It repairs. Maybelline Baby Lips perfectly moisturizes your lips and gives a lovable color. Comes in a handy retractable stick which is easy to use and carry.
- Infused with SPF 20
- Provides 8-hour moisturisation
- Care and repair
- Mild fruity fragrance
- Visibly renewed and fuller lips
The hydration restoring formula will protect and moisturize your lips. Over regular use, Maybelline Baby Lips would renew your lips
HOW TO USE
Turn the base 1-2 times for usage. Reapply when lips are exposed to strong sun, wind or cold for maximum protection.
36 months from the date of manufacture.
Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, PeTrolAtum, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Diisostearyl Malate, ButyrospermumParkii Butter/Shea butter, CaNde L I L L A Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, VP / H E X A Dec Ene C Op Olyme R , Pa R F Um/ Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aroma/Flavor, Limonene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Mel/Honey/Miel, CentellaAsiatica Extract, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, T In Oxide, Citr Al , Eugenol, Geraniol. [+/- May Contain/PeutContenir: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 45410/Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/ Iron Oxides, Ci 45380/Red 22 Lake, Mica, Ci 15850/Red 7, Ci 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 42090/Blue 1 Lake]. F.I.L. D54547/2.
My Experience with Maybelline Baby Lips Lychee Addict Lip Balm
- Packaging – Maybelline Baby Lips Lychee Addict Lip Balm comes as really cute and adorable, sleek stick lip balm. The packaging is of pink and blue colored which is strong and sturdy.
- Texture – The lip balm looks completely transparent and glossy on the application. The texture of the lip balm is very smooth and soft and get absorbed quickly. Due to its soft texture, it does not feel heavy on lips. The lip balm is Non-sticky and Non-greasy. It makes the lips appear shiny, soft and moisturized.
- Fragrance – The fragrance of the lip balm is mouth watering sweet fruity which is very attractive. It is so yummy that it will make you think of eating it up.
- Moisture and Staying Power – The lip balm moisturizes or hydrates your lips very well. Moisture stays for quite long for about 3-4 hours if you do not eat anything for that much time span.
Overall Performance of Maybelline Baby Lips Lychee Addict Lip Balm
The product is travel-friendly and quite affordable. It has a delicious sweet fruity scent. It keeps lips moist and glossy. It has an amazing fruity fragrance. It’s a good alternative to a lip gloss and is a good lip balm for everyday use. It keeps the lips very moist and supple. But it’ll not work well on extremely chapped lips. It staying power is just 3-4 hour, therefore, you need to apply in again and again after a short interval of time. One thing which I found really wrong with this product is whenever I apply this lip balm to my lips as soon as the lip balm vanishes my lips start getting chap. One more thing that many of my friends say that due to regular use of Maybelline lip balms their lips have become really pigmented which is disgusting.
Would I Recommend?
Yes, I would recommend this lip balm as I liked its lychee addict flavor a lot but due to personal choice, everyone may not like this. But you can also try other available variants from this range.