Who is it recommended for? Matrix SmoothProof Conditioner is recommended for anyone who wants to smoothen their frizzy hair.
Price and quantity:-
98g for ₹180.
How to use?
After smooth proof shampoo, apply to wet hair, leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, in case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
My experience with Matrix SmoothProof Conditioner
It is neatly packed in a travel – friendly tube.
It has a very strong fragrance.
Colour and consistency:-
The color of the product is white and it has a smooth texture.
My experience with this product was good enough. It helped in maintaining my hair. It smoothened my hair and cleared frizz. My hair appeared voluminous and bouncy.
What did I like about this product?
- I like the fragrance of the product.
- Defends against humidity to keep hair manageably smooth.
- The product is worth the price.
- Maintains the smoothness for a longer period.
- Easy to tangle hair after washing.
- Long-lasting fragrance.
What I disliked about this product?
- Not an ideal product for people who are allergic to strong smells.
- Not suitable to use when having dandruff.
Would you recommend or repurchase this product?
Yes, I would recommend this product.
More by Matrix?
- Matrix OptiCare Ultra Smoothing Masque Shea Butter
- Matrix Opti Care Shampoo Smooth Straight
- Matrix Biolage Shampoo – Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating ?
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Conditioner Review
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating Masque Review
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Professional Ultra Smoothing Shampoo Review
- Matrix Biolage ColorLast Orchid Conditioner Review
- Matrix Biolage Hair Smoothening Serum Review
- Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Masque Review
- Matrix Biolage 6 in 1 Smooth Proof Deep smoothing Serum Review
- Matrix Opti Care Professional Split End Serum Review