On a recent trip to the market, I picked up the Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight conditioner for my hair as I had been experiencing roughness and dryness. As my friend had raved about this conditioner so I decided to give this a chance.
Even though it is made of chemically treated hair, I decided to give it a try as this has Shea butter which is amazing for moisturization and that’s what my hair always needs.
Basic Info about Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Conditioner
What is it?
This is a conditioner meant for chemically treated straightened hair to provide it with intense smoothness and shine to make the hair more manageable and frizz-free. The product also detangles the hair by providing a boost of moisture.
Who is it for?
This product is designed for someone who has chemically straightened hair. But I gave this one a try on a friend’s recommendation.
265 Rupees for 98gm
36 months from the date of manufacturing.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
How to use it?
- Cleanse your hair with a shampoo
- Apply through the lengths of the hair
- Keep it on the hair for 3 to 4 minutes (doesn’t mention on the packaging but I usually keep it for 3 to 4 minutes and it works just fine.)
- Wash of with water( preferably cold or lukewarm as hot water makes hair rough)
My Experience with the Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Conditioner
Packaging- The conditioner comes in an orange tube packaging with a flip cap which seals the product quite well. The product is travel-friendly and hygienic to use as you don’t have to dip your hands in the product.
The product actually comes with a ton of packaging options- 98gm, 196gm, 100ml tubes and 1000ml bottle.
Fragrance- If you have ever visited a matrix outlet or any hairdresser which uses matrix product you will know the typical matrix fragrance, this product smells like that. For anyone who isn’t familiar with that fragrance, it is a quite pleasant and stays for a day post washing
Texture and Color- The conditioner has a white color with a thick consistency. Even though the conditioner has a thick consistency but it is very creamy in texture and spreads easily among the lengths of the hair.
Moisturization- This conditioner really gives my hair a boost of moisturization to my hair. It makes them hydrated and soft which helps by detangling the hair.
My Experience- I have fallen in love with this conditioner. I use it with my shampoo as any other conditioner and it has worked wonders for my hair. It makes it soft and smooth while actually detangling my very long hair. A plus, it has a very nice fragrance.
Overall Performance of Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Conditioner
- It is an excellent conditioner which nourishes my hair nicely
- It makes the hair manageable and detangles them well
- The tube packaging makes it travel-friendly
- The cream is hygienic to use you don’t have to dip your hands into the product
- The conditioner has a really good fragrance
None for me
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would surely repurchase this product and would a 100% recommend it to all with dry or damaged hair.
More Matrix Products?
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating Masque Review
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Professional Ultra Smoothing Shampoo Review
- Matrix Biolage ColorLast Orchid Conditioner Review
- Matrix Biolage Hair Smoothening Serum Review
- Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Masque Review
- Matrix Biolage 6 to 1 Smooth Proof Deep smoothing Serum Review
- Matrix Opti Care Professional Split End Serum Review