Who is it for? Matrix Opti Care Shampoo Smooth Straight is for people looking for an all in one shampoo to repair damaged/dandruff prone/ frizzy hair. It is for the people with normal scalp type. I have a normal to oily scalp type and it works amazingly for me.
MRP INR 690/- for 350 ml (discounts available)
Method of Application:
I prefer to use this shampoo by mixing a little amount of it in a 1/4th mug of water and then applying it to wet hair. This way it spreads evenly. I then scrub my scalp with fingertips lightly and wash it off with lukewarm water.
My experience with Matrix Opti Care Shampoo Smooth Straight
The shampoo comes in a sleek but sturdy plastic round bottle. The bottle is apt for the quantity it offers.
The shampoo is white in color with a thick consistency. It is not as runny as other shampoos that I have used in the past. So, even a little quantity of it does its work. It is thick but still spreads easily. But I would advice using it the way I have mentioned earlier (Method of Application).
This is ‘the shampoo’ for people who are struggling with hair woes. I have thin straight hair. On top of that my oily scalp removes the little bounce of my hair within few hours of shampooing.
This shampoo straightens the hair strands but at the same time gives them volume with a bounce. Thus, the hair does not look limp and there is no frizz whatsoever.
I do not have dandruff issue in summers but the pollution and dirt buildup is a problem for all people in cities like Delhi. I saw a visibly clear scalp after its use. It did not even dry my scalp or hair.
Things I like about it:
- Straightens hair
- Removes oil and dirt build up
- Does not dry scalp or hair
- Not runny
What I did not like about it?
- Contains parabens
Would I recommend or repurchase?
Definitely yes! It has given life to my thin hair suffering the lack of volume.
5 out of 5
Where Can You Buy This?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B01GL027Z8" locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21"]Matrix Opti Care Combo Smooth 200Ml Shampoo & 98 Gm Conditioner[/ea[/easyazon_link]>
More Matrix Products :
- Matrix Biolage Shampoo – Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating ?
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Conditioner Review
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating Masque Review
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Professional Ultra Smoothing Shampoo Review
- Matrix Biolage ColorLast Orchid Conditioner Review
- Matrix Biolage Hair Smoothening Serum Review
- Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Masque Review
- Matrix Biolage 6 to 1 Smooth Proof Deep smoothing Serum Review
- Matrix Opti Care Professional Split End Serum Review