Hola ladies!We girls want every day to be a “Hair On Point” day and for that, we have to keep our scalp clean and clear.
So, today I am going to review Matrix Biolage Shampoo – Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating.
Table of Contents
Traits Of Matrix Biolage Shampoo Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating!
What does the brand claims?
◦ Just like the aloe plant, that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE helps to optimize the moisture balance.
◦ Biolage Ultra HYDRASOURCE shampoo gently cleanses as it quenches dry hair and attracts moisture balance.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone,Cetearyl Alcohol, Hexylene Glycol, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Salicylic Acid , Carbomer, Limonene, Hexyl CinnHydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cocamide MIPA, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Propylene, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Disodamal, Coumarin,Linalool, Butylohenyl Methylpropional,Benzyl Alcohol, * Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Hydroxycitrinellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
Apply to wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Follow with biolage ultra hydrasource conditioner. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately. Not to be used for children under 3 years of age.
Price and quantity: INR 220 for 200ml
Shelf life: 3 years
My experience with Matrix Biolage Shampoo Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating
- Packaging: It comes in a white colored elegant as well as a sturdy bottle which has a purple colored cap. It is easy to pour the shampoo out of the bottle and it also gives right quantity when squeezed.• Texture, Fragrance, and consistency:
# Talking about the texture of the shampoo; well, when poured out from the bottle, a thick, slimy and sticky white colored fluid comes out of it. But applying it on the scalp is quite easy as it spreads all over, effortlessly.
#When I opened the cap and poured it out, I felt very invigorating and refreshing fragrance. Basically, it was of the aloe plant and I really liked it.
# It is a thick fluid which is not runny but a bit vicious. It is a medium consistency product.
When I first shampooed my hair with this shampoo, I felt my hair hydrated. As I have a dry scalp and dry hair, this shampoo helped me a lot to hydrate them and bring back the shine back from my dull hair. I got the lost moisture back to my hair and I can feel the smoothness and softness too.
Overall Performance of Matrix Biolage Shampoo Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating
•Elegant and sturdy packaging
•Prevent frizzy and damaged hair
•Easy to apply
•Not for oily or fine hair
Would I recommend/ repurchase?
Yes, I will repurchase this product and I will recommend this product to girls with dry scalp and dry hair as it hydrates them very efficiently.
Where Can You Buy This?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B011IHFGF2″ locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]Matrix biolage ultra hydrasource hydrating shampoo for very dry hair 200ml[/easyazon_link]
More Matrix Products?
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Conditioner Review
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating Masque Review
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Professional Ultra Smoothing Shampoo Review
- Matrix Biolage ColorLast Orchid Conditioner Review
- Matrix Biolage Hair Smoothening Serum Review
- Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Masque Review
- Matrix Biolage 6 to 1 Smooth Proof Deep smoothing Serum Review
- Matrix Opti Care Professional Split End Serum Review