Who is it for? Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner is for someone who has extremely dry hair, this makes hair soft and manageable.
INR 170-/ for 98gm.
How to Use?
- After using Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo, massage Matrix Biolage Hydrasource conditioner into wet hair.
- Leave in for 1-3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
My experience with Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Conditioner
The conditioner is packed in a white plastic tube with a purple cap. All the details are mentioned on the tube. The packaging is quite travel-friendly.
The conditioner is white in color and has a very smooth texture.
It has a very pleasant fragrance. The fragrance is mild yet very captivating and I absolutely love its fragrance.
Ease of Application:
The conditioner can be applied easily like any other conditioner.
This conditioner effectively made my hair soft and smooth.
My Experience :
I have very dry hair so I like using a conditioner after my shampoo. I didn’t use this conditioner with the Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo but instead, I used my regular shampoo. The conditioner made my hair really soft and silky. It also made my hair bouncy.
It helps in detangling hair hence there is less hair-fall. This conditioner did not weigh my hair down. It made my hair manageable. It also controlled the frizz to a great extent.
This conditioner is paraben-free and safe for color-treated hair which is great.
This conditioner worked really well for my dry hair. It is a hydrating conditioner.
Overall Performance of Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating Conditioner:
This conditioner is great for dry hair. It makes hair soft and smooth. It controls frizz to a great extent. It adds bounciness to hair.
- Leaves hair soft and smooth.
- Makes hair manageable.
- Helps in detangling hair.
- Makes hair bouncy.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
Would I repurchase or recommend it?
A big yes for both. I absolutely loved this conditioner. It makes my dry hair soft, smooth and manageable.
More by Matrix?
- Matrix Biolage Colorlast Masque Review
- Matrix SmoothProof Conditioner Review
- Matrix OptiCare Ultra Smoothing Masque Shea Butter
- Matrix Opti Care Shampoo Smooth Straight
- Matrix Biolage Shampoo – Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating ?
- Matrix Opti Care Smooth Straight Conditioner Review
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Hydrating Masque Review