Who is this for? Marks & Spencer’s Cocoa Body Butter is For those looking for a body butter that works for dry skin and has a beautiful fragrance.
I’m not very sure about the exact price range. But it’s between INR 600-800.
My experience with the Marks & Spencer’s Cocoa Body Butter
The product comes in a very sturdy plastic container that is in like a skin tone shade. The top of it has a white sticker which has details about the product. So in terms of the packaging, they’ve done a good job.
For those who don’t like strong fragrances in their products, please stay away. Personally, I love my body products to have a nice fragrance and so it really worked for me. I can’t stop myself from talking it in 😀
Texture & Consistency
Because this is body butter, the consistency is quite thick. Texture though is extremely smooth and glides onto the skin easily.
I think most body butter works much better for those with dry skin. But, I don’t normal skin and it works well for me too.
So a lot of people do find it to be a little pricey. But I’d say that it’s affordable only because the product is of great quality and it does a good job.
I don’t think this particular product is easily available. I’ve looked for it at stores and online too but I haven’t been successful. It is available at the M & S store though.
What do I like?
- Suits all skin types
- Smooth texture
What do I not like?
- Availability is a bit of an issue.
Would I recommend & repurchase?
Yes, I totally would. If you have dry skin, then this is a must-have if it’s within your budget. As for repurchasing, I think it’s fairly affordable and does a good job. So I would.
More by Marks & Spencers?
- Marks And Spencers Floral Collection Rose Hand And Nail Cream Review
- Marks and Spencer Hampers : Floral Collection Lavender Is…
- Marks and Spencer’s Pampering Coconut and White Orchid Hand and Body Lotion Review
- Marks And Spencer Floral Collection Rose Hand And Nail Cream Review
- Marks and Spencer’s Nature’s Ingredients Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion
- Marks and Spencer Floral Collection Magnolia Anti Perspirant Deodorant Review