Who is it for? If you suffer from problems of clogged pores and dull skin, you would want to look into this Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner.
$18 for 8 oz
Table of Contents
My Experience with Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner
Packaging: A plastic bottle with a cap. You will usually observe some oil stuck in the bottle which makes it messy.
Consistency: Quite thick. You will have to wash your hair twice sometimes.
Aroma: A very soothing aroma which makes you calm and relaxed.
Moisturization: Deeply penetrates into your scalp and provides moisture to your dry and lifeless hair.
What did I like About it?
- Gentle on skin
- Helps deal with clogged pores in the long run
- Removes dead skin cells
- Sturdy packaging
What don’t I like about it?
- None for me
Would I recommend?
It’s a good product. I have enjoyed using t. It’s mild and effective. Be sure to moisturize afterward.
Where Can You Buy This ?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B000PHZ7HO” locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner 236ml/8oz[/easyazon_link]
More Mario Badescu Products?
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Review
- Mario Badescu | Oil Free Moisturizer | SPF Review
- Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum Review
- Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser Review
- Mario Badescu Silver Powder Review
- Mario Badescu Drying Mask Review