Who is it for? Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel is a gentle but active cleanser, which removes makeup and dead skin cells. Don’t use over active acne or if you are getting laser hair removal done.
$14 for 236ml
My experience with Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Comes in a sturdy squeeze bottle with flip open nozzle. Extremely convenient and hygienic packaging.
Soft gel texture. Spreads easily.
Mild medicinal fragrance. Wouldn’t bother anyone. Vanishes after wash.
This face wash will not foam. I apply it on my face, dry. Leave on for 30 seconds and wash off. This stuff will remove stubborn makeup and dead skin cells too!
I recommend using this only at night as AHA /BHA make our skin more sensitive to sun. Plus its gentle but at the end of the day an enzyme cleanser. You don’t want to go overboard with exfoliation!
This is a stellar product, something that does its job effectively. Used the right way it can be your best friend. Go overboard and it can be your worst enemy!
What do I like about it?
- Sturdy and Practical packaging
- Does not foam
- Removes makeup
- Exfoliates well
- Not harsh on the skin
What don’t I like?
- Don’t get it anywhere near your eyes, it WILL make you cry.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Absolutely, it’s one of my favorites, in the league of Sebamed Cleansing Foam!
More from Mario Badescu?
- Mario Badescu Skin Care Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea
- Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Review
- Mario Badescu | Oil Free Moisturizer | SPF Review
- Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum Review
- Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser Review
- Mario Badescu Silver Powder Review
- Mario Badescu Drying Mask Review