Summer season is the one, in which we sweat the most. The heat and pollution wrecks havoc on the skin. This is the time when our skin needs regular treatments. In my experience, Ubtans are a great way to cleanse the skin in summers. On top of it, they release the essential oils that are very beneficial to the skin.
Today I am reviewing the Marigold luster ubtan. It has Ashwagandha- a plant raved about its anti-oxidant and disinfecting properties.
Table of Contents
- What is it and who is it for?
- Sensitive Skin Alert?
- What does the Brand Claim about Marigold Naturals Lustre
- How to Use:
- My Experience with Marigold Naturals Lustre
- Positives of Marigold Naturals Lustre
- Negatives of Marigold Naturals Lustre
- Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
- GlossyPolish Verdict
What is it and who is it for?
An ubtan scrub. Suitable for all skin types.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
What does the Brand Claim about Marigold Naturals Lustre
With the natural goodness of Ashwagandha and sweet almonds, Lustre faces pack gently exfoliates, moisturizes and hydrates the skin. It helps in reducing blemishes and promoting an even tone skin. It also helps in enhancing and nourishing the skin, making it clear and soft. The scrub is good for all types of skin.
How to Use:
Mix 1 teaspoonful with curd or milk. Add ¼ teaspoon honey to make a paste. Apply on face and neck and allow it to dry. Gently wash off, by rubbing in circular motion, with water.
My Experience with Marigold Naturals Lustre
I am going through this ubtan obsession these days and my skin has never felt better. As and when required, depending on the condition of my skin, I apply the ubtan of my choice. Let it semi-dry.
This ubtan though is a bit different. It comes in a fine powder as you see here. I mix it with curd, as I have combination skin and add honey as instructed. I make a slightly thin paste…and apply a nice even layer of face and neck. The difference in this ubtan though, is that you have o let it dry completely. It has sweet almond granules and Ashwagandha. It smells like Vicks to me…it’s not a putting off smell, but definitely medicinal. I very gently scrub it off using water.
My skin feels super soft and deeply cleansed after using it. There is actually a lustrous glow the next day…so super happy about that fact.In my opinion, this should be used as a weekly treatment. I prefer to use it like every Friday and come Saturday, I wake up with a lovely glow 😉
Positives of Marigold Naturals Lustre
- Completely Natural
- Cleans the skin effectively
- Gives a beautiful glow
- Skin does not feel dry at all
Negatives of Marigold Naturals Lustre
- None in my opinion. I love this product.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
I will definitely repurchase this. Recommended too!! You can buy it from the Marigold natural’s site. These guys are doing some good stuff! 😀
- Marigold Naturals Rejuvenating Ubtan Review
- Patanjali Body Ubtan Review
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Tejasvi Milk Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Multani Mitti Review
- Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Narangi – Nagkesar Review