Who is it for? The mamaearth ubtan face mask is for people who are suffering from extreme tanning and want to get rid of it. It is made with natural ingredients primarily saffron, turmeric, and apricot oil. We all are aware of the anti-bacterial properties of turmeric. Saffron helps in removing dark spots. Apricot oil slows down the aging process.
Rs.499 for 100ml
Sensitive skin alert?
How to use it?
- Wash your face
- Pat it dry
- Apply an even layer on your neck and face. (you can even apply it on your knees or elbows, the results are very effective.)
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face or the concerned area with lukewarm water.
My experience with Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask
It comes in a spill-proof plastic tub. They also provide us with a spatula which makes it easier to apply and also keeps the process hygienic and less tiresome.
Texture and color
It is green in color with a slight yellowish tinge in it. It has a thick cream-like consistency and a little amount goes a long way.
Initially, it has a strong fragrance due to the presence of natural ingredients but it fades away with time.
I mostly stay outside and I got tanned very badly in the last few months. I was desperately looking for options and products which could help my situation. I happened to stumble upon this face mask. It promises to make your skin glow, brighten it and retain the moisture. I was a bit apprehensive initially but I saw the results with my first use only. It won’t remove the tan immediately but with consecutive uses it will help your skin look better and remove the tan eventually. This has become my favorite face mask and I 100% recommend it.
- Cost efficient
- Natural ingredients
- Parabens free
- Silicon free
- With bioactive
- There are no cons. This is the best product I have laid my hands on lately.
Will I recommend it?
If you are tired of uneven skin tone and tanning, I think you should give it a go. You won’t regret it.
More by Mama Earth?
- Mama Earth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream Review
- Causes And Remedies For Skin Pigmentation Around The Mouth
- What are some Easy Homemade Scrubs for Face ?
Seems like another winner from Mamaearth 🙂