Who is it for? Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave Eye shadow Palette is An eyeshadow palette with 32 shades ranging from matte to shimmery to glittery!
What is it and who is it for?
How to Use:
Use with a wet or dry brush as desired.
My Experience with Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave Eye shadow Palette
This eye shadow palette comes in a pretty dull gold metal packaging. Despite being metal based, the palette is not very sturdy. For example, as you can see from my palette one color was broken in transit. So store carefully.
The brush that comes with this palette is s usual useless. But there is nothing to complain about that factor. On a first impression, the colors are utterly beautiful. Especially the mosaic ones that are a mixture of two colors.
The colors are beautiful no doubt. Best applied with your fingers for good color payoff.
Average staying power though.
- Hassle – free application.
- Smudge – free and Waterproof.
- Gentle on sensitive eyes. Causes no irritation.
- Gives a Satin touch (between matte to glossy)
- Beautiful colors
- Oily-skinned beauties would not like this since it gets rubbed off soon.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
It is a cheap palette with some really beautiful colors thrown in. If you are not an expert and blending and prefer single eye shadows to be applied on the lid, use a wet brush and you will enjoy these ones.
- Loving the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Edition Eyeshadow Palette !
- MUA Hall of Fame Eyeshadow Palette Review