Makeup Forever HD Foundation: Hey Girls,I am reviewing my Makeup Forever HD Foundation, which is one amazing product I would say which has unbelievable shade options. The shade I use is 127(Dark Sand). It has approximately 40 shades to choose from which is ٩(˘◡˘)۶.
Rs 4000 for 30 ml.
How to Use:
- Choose your primer to create the perfect canvas for smoother, more even and longer lasting foundation.
- Skin Equalizer that matches your skin concern.
Normal Skin: Apply Hydrating to the entire complexion
• Oily Skin: Apply Mattifying only to the areas where shine develops quickly. Use a very small amount – the size of a grain of rice.
• Dry Skin: Apply Nourishing to the entire complexion
• Enlarged Pores: Apply Smoothing to enlarged pores and fine lines.
- Apply two pumps of Ultra HD Liquid Foundation in thin layers, starting in the center of the face and stretching outward.
- Buildable Coverage: For best results, apply with a flat foundation brush or sponge.
- Flat foundation brush: Tap to build coverage where needed. Then, stretch outward for a smoothing effect.
- Sponge (Beauty Blender): Press and roll to build coverage where needed.
- Light Coverage: Buffing brush, apply in a circular motion.
My experience with Makeup Forever HD Foundation
The Makeup Forever foundation is the one of the best coverage foundation I have used. The formula is a blend of water & silicon, oil-free meant for all skin types. It does not clog the pore, look cakey or patchy after application. It is a very lightweight formula, which looks flawless and gives full coverage. I use a flat foundation brush to apply it. It lasts for around 5-6 hours without retouch.
The packing it very apt and travel-friendly. It comes in a transparent double-layered acrylic bottle with a pump to dispense the product. The pump is very hygienic and makes it easy to use by pumping out only the required amount of product. The consistency is very light and smooth to apply. Blends into the skin very well and does not need any kind of powder over it.
It is a professionally used brand, and claims to give a natural finish and does not fade away which it actually adheres to. A thin layer of product hides it all gives a flawless finish.
- Amazing range of shades
- Medium to full coverage
- Does not clog pores
- Gives natural finish
- Feels light
- Weightless texture
- Little amount of product required
- Pump Dispenser
- Name of the shade missing from the bottle
Would I recommend?
I would agree that the product is a bit pricey but every penny is worth it buying it. Especially for oily skin people, like me its hard to find foundations for our skin and this is a must try.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation Review
- Faces Go Chic Foundation Review
- Best Drugstore Liquid Foundations of 2017 !
- NYX Total Control Drop Foundation Medium Olive Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation Review
- Kiko Milano Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation Review
- Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation Review
Wow. Love how the product blends into the skin without looking cakey. But on the pricier side. Great review.
Thank you, I know its a bit pricy
The finish it is giving to your skin is stunning :rose:
Nice review as always :good:
Thank you Sreeparna
This sure looks like it’s worth a try ?❤️