Today I am reviewing one of my favorite lipsticks Mac Matte Viva Glam III. Few days’ back I was very eager to buy brown color lipstick but was afraid that it would not good at me… still due to my eagerness I went to buy and then I saw this shade and without thinking how it will look at me I bought it at once. So let’s see how this shade works out for me…
Basic Information about MAC Viva Glam 3 Matte Lipstick
- Stays for long
- For noble Cause – Every cent of the selling price of VIVA GLAM is donated to the M·A·C AIDS Fund.
- Amplified: cream finish
- Frost: frost finish
- Luster: semi-gloss finish
- Matte: matte finish
- Satin: semi-matte finish
Rs 1500 for 3g (Price various from store to store)
MAC Viva Glam III shade is muted foxy brown-plum shade. As it is 50% matte as well as 50% glossy due to which it does not dry out completely and keep it moisturized which gives out beautiful brown shade. It goes with every Skin tone.
Semi-Matte and Semi-glossy.
My Experience with MAC Viva Glam 3 Matte Lipstick
- Packaging: Packaging is simple and classy. Comes in a box and body of the lipstick is like curved from cap and flat from bottom like every other lipstick of MAC. MAC is written on the cap and on the red lid of the lipstick with black color with makes it’s classy.
- Form: Casual lipstick form (Roll on). Easy to carry around due to its shape.Plus cap locks into place, so no headache there.
- Wearibility: It Stays for long. Does not need to apply again and again. Does not dry out due to semi-matte and semi-glossy formulation. Need to apply only single coat for perfect color. Lip liner is needed for applying it perfectly.
- Moisture: Does not dry out due to moisture in it. Does not allow the product settling in the dry patches of the lips. Good for dry lips also.
Overall Performance of MAC Viva Glam 3 Matte Lipstick
When we buy MAC lipsticks we expect good results by them and this shade proves this statement. Personally I love this color. It is dark and does not look like aunties color. Pretty much goes with every skin tone and look great with every dress. The staying power of this lipstick is pretty good. It stays for around 6 hours. It also survives a meal leaving behind a nice plum trail. It fades as a beautiful brownish plum stain. Its moisture does not allow the lipstick to dry as well as it is non sticky which make it comfortable to wear. People with thin lips may need lip liner to gives perfect shape to the lips while using this lipstick but in most of the cases it work great even without lip liner. Does not spread out from lips due to drinking water as its staying power is good. Its semi-matte and semi-gloss look makes this shade more beautiful.
Would I recommend it or repurchase?
I know it is costly but it is one of the “MUST BUY” lipsticks. I would surely recommend to buy it and ensures that you guys will love it.