The firsts step to makeup is using a good foundation. The way foundation spreads on the skin, the kind of coverage it gives and the staying power-these are the basis of your makeup. Truly a good foundation is the foundation of makeup.
Table of Contents
Basic Info About MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation
A fluid foundation with SPF.
$27 for 30ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium to full buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15/PA++ protection. Applies builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, it helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.
- Long-wearing, 8 hours
- Offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15
- Refines skin
- Provides comfortable, all-day oil control
- Sweat- and humidity-resistant
- For all skin types
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use:
- Apply to skin using a sponge or foundation brush.
- Blend with fingers, sponge or brush.
My Experience with MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation
I feel, a little goes a really long way with this product. If you take a lot of product, it will look unnatural and cakey. Apply a thin layer…they build up from that point slowly. The coverage is pretty decent and I feel this does a great job!My Experience with MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation the foundation comes in a glass bottle, so be careful of storing and carrying it around. The texture of this foundation is a runny lotion like. It is super pigmented.
Now some people complain that this really gets oxidized on their skin. My piece of advice…just apply a primer before you apply this foundation. Once your skin is nicely moisturized and primed, you will not experience any oxidation of the foundation and it will look absolutely natural-just like your skin!
Overall Performance of MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation
- Less is more
- Spreads like wonder
- Looks like second skin
- Gives a subtle shine to skin
- Protects from sun
- Value for money
- Expensive but gives value for money
- Some people complain of oxidizing of product
- Glass bottle handle with care
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Definite repurchase for me.
- How to Choose the Right Foundation? A Simple Guide 🙂
- MAC Face n Body Body Foundation Dupes
- Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Foundation Review
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 Review