I just love how blushers can totally compliment any makeup. Everyone should have one good matte blusher. Apply with a light hand for just that hint of color and layer on for that oomph effect.
Today am reviewing one such matte blush.
Table of Contents
- What is it and who is it for?
- Sensitive Skin Alert?
- What the Brand Claims about MAC Sheertone Blush Dolly Mix:
- How to Use:
- My Experience with MAC Sheertone Blush Dolly Mix:
- Positives of MAC Sheertone Blush Dolly Mix:
- Negatives of MAC Sheertone Blush Dolly Mix:
- Would I repurchase and recommend?
- GlossyPolish Verdict
What is it and who is it for?
It is a blusher which has to be applied on cheeks. Some also call it rouge.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
What the Brand Claims about MAC Sheertone Blush Dolly Mix:
Designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic color with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of color that stays put all day.
– Dermatologist tested.
How to Use:
Since the blush is in pressed powder form it can be best used with the help of a blusher brush.
My Experience with MAC Sheertone Blush Dolly Mix:
I have earlier reviewed MAC mineralize blush FRESH HONEY. Today I will review another line of blushes which is SHEERTONE blushes which the basic powder blushes by MAC.
If you need a pop of pink color on your cheek this is the shade for you. The color is bright pink. This shade instantly makes your face look brighter and colorful. It is matte finish.
Packaging is good….thumbs up on that.
Highly pigmented…smooth on application…blends easily…easily buildable…long stay…it has all the qualities of a good blush.
But not everyone can carry this shade because it is too bright on the cheeks. Though it goes well on all skin tones.
Positives of MAC Sheertone Blush Dolly Mix:
- Shade is good…bright and colourful
- Matte finish
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Highly pigmented
- Smooth on application
- Easy to blend
- Stays for long
- Packaging is good
- Easily buidable
Negatives of MAC Sheertone Blush Dolly Mix:
- Expensive product but less is more. The color is such and is so pigmented that you tend to use less product in one application. So, its value for money.
- Less people would invest in a shade like this
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes, I will repurchase and recommend to all.