How to Use:
Retro Matte formula is drying. Make sure you have exfoliated your lips well. Apply a good quality lip balm and only then apply this lipstick.
My Experience with MAC Relentlessly Red Lipstick
This retro matte lipstick by Mac comes in a standard MAC bullet. The packaging is sturdy and practical. I quite like it !
The lipstick itself is a bright pinkish coral. It a very young color. A very beautiful neon pink, with rooted red undertone. That prevents it from looking too neon or ugly. The lipstick is a true retro matte finish. There is no hint of shine. Whatever shine you see from the swatch is sunlight reflection caught by the camera: P
This lipstick is much pigmented. You get the true color in a single swipe. This is the only retro matte lipstick that stains. But, I personally have no problem with that. Its stain is so beautiful! On day I applied this lipstick…washed my face off and applied my favorite lip balm. My lips look really naturally pink and beautiful 🙂 There…that’s one cheat code for you ladies 😛
Naturally, as is repeated quite often; matte lipsticks are drying. The retro matte formula is actually the MOST drying. It is very unforgiving on dry lips. Make sure there is no dryness or peeling skin. Only once you have exfoliated your lips AND moisturized them-apply this lipstick.
- Beautiful fresh reddish neon pink color
- Very Pigmented
- True Matte
- Beautiful pink stain
- Long staying power
- Very Drying
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
I love this lipstick, so I have made my peace with its dryness. If you don’t have a problem then I suggest, you too should not skip this!!
Where Can You Buy This ?
More Mac Lipsticks ?
- Mac Twig Satin Finish Lipstick Review
- MAC Lipstick Swatches
- 8 Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick Swatches!
- MAC Captive Satin Lipstick Review
- MAC Mehr Matte Lipstick Review
- MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick Review
- MAC Touch Lipstick Review
- MAC Heroine Lipstick Review
- MAC Craving Amplified Lipstick Review
- MAC Bombshell Frost Lipstick Review
- MAC Pretty Boy Cremesheen Lipstick Review
- MAC Girl About Town Amplified Crème Lipstick Review
- MAC Half n Half Lipstick Review
- MAC Russian Red Lipstick Review
- MAC Dangerous Retro Matte Lipstick – This is an AMAZING Color!
- MAC Viva Glam VI Lipstick Review
- MAC Plumful Lipstick Review
- MAC Diva Lipstick Review
- MAC Dubonnet Amplified Lipstick Review
- MAC Impassioned Amplified Lipstick Review
- MAC Viva Glam III Matte Lipstick Review
- MAC Sweetie Lipstick Review
- Mac Kinda Sexy Lipstick Review
- MAC Sweetie Luster Lipstick Review
- MAC Creme Cup Lipstick Dupes !! Sheer Pink Heaven ?
- MAC So Chaud Lipstick Review and Swatches
- MAC Satin Lipstick Pink Nouveau Review