Hey, lovely ladies! It’s time to lay interest on MAC Liquid EyeLiner Pen Rapid Black. MAC claims this to be a liquid pen-style liner that provides the ultimate precise, bold line liner to your eye.
Basic Info about MAC Liquid EyeLiner Pen
- Deep carbon black shade
- Fluidly appearance on application
- Dries quickly
- Gives fashionable look to your eye
The product come is available at Rupees 1400 at the MAC store. Find one and try on!
The general packaging of the MAC products is inside a black cardboard box and even this has the same packaging. The eyeliner can be seen in the form similar to that of a sketch pen and comes with a cap.
You can simply remove the cap of the pen-type eye liner and apply it. It stays for up to 12 hours and it can be applied to dry and grease-free lids. It can be removed with eye makeup remover.
My experience with MAC Liquid EyeLiner Pen
I have purchased the product one month ago and it is going fine. Dries up sometimes but after some time gets back to its original fluid black. I wear the eyeliner daily and it’s very easy to use. The only problem with this is that once it dries out and is not given attention, it becomes a hard mass and is difficult to get back to the sketch feel. It is good but not the best!
The overall performance of MAC Liquid Eyeliner Pen
When the pen is brand new, is works perfectly fine but is a complete waste if dries up. Is less waterproof than is claimed to be but correctly smudge proof. You can easily give your winged eye and cat eye look using this pen. This has a sharp tip for that perfect look of a wing. It gives a smooth and precise line. Though, it has not found a place in the list of the top best sellers. Also, I tried other eyeliners with the similar shape that is a sketch but this shape is good and pointed. It has the perfect size and length.
Also, it is
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for people who use the lens as well
- Transfer- resistant
- Staying power up to 12 hours
Would I recommend?
I can give a two-star rating for the product. The product dries up soon, doesn’t serve the purpose it is made for. You should definitely re-purchase it if you love it since you will realize that it does not have a good life. I can tell you it is a waste of money if you are expecting too much out of this product.
More Liquid Eyeliners?
- Loreal Eyeliner: Loreal Liquid Liner Superliner is Not What You Thought!
- Maybelline Eyeliner Hypermatte Liquid Liner Review
- E.L.F. Studio Precision Black Liquid Liner Review
- Coloressence Supreme Intense Liquid Liner Review
- Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Liner Black Review
- Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Liner Navy Blue Review
- Makeup Revolution London Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner: Uh Oh!
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Liquid Eye Liner Review2
- Mac Liquid Eyeliner Review
- Coloressence Super Extend Liquid Eyeliner Review