Who is it for? The Lotus Sheamoist Moisturizer is a moisturizer containing shea butter and strawberry extracts. It is ideal for dry to normal skin and all those lovelies who are looking for a nongreasy moisturizer.
INR 295/- for 120 mL
How to use it?
After washing your face, squeeze a little moisturizer onto your hand. Dot it on your face and rub it clockwise for a few seconds. If needed for extreme hydration use it twice daily; in the morning and evening.
My Experience with Lotus Sheamoist Moisturizer
The moisturizer comes in a squeeze bottle which is pale yellow in color. The packaging is travel-friendly, hygienic and secure.
Colour and Texture
The sheamoist moisturizer is a white, almost pale pink lotion with a mildly thick consistency. It has a very smooth and creamy texture. On application, it gets absorbed into the skin within a few seconds.
It has a very mild fruity smell consisting of Shea butter. After a while however, the fragrance is hardly detectable.
I have extremely dry yet sweaty skin (weird combination, I know) so this moisturizer is a perfect combination to keep away the dryness yet not make my skin greasy due to the sweat. The fragrance is also pleasant and the moisturizer is creamy. It does not cause redness, the skin feels pleasant and nourished to the touch.
- Smooth creamy texture
- Does not become greasy
- It is not sticky
- Lovely mild fragrance
- It is travel-friendly
- Great for dry to normal skin
- Long life of 35 months
- Slightly expensive
Would I repurchase or recommend it?
I would definitely repurchase and recommend this moisturizer as it removes the dryness and is not sticky. A perfect moisturizer for the summer season.
More by Lotus?
- Lotus YouthRx Anti Ageing Nourishing Night Creme Review
- Lotus Herbals Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme
- Lotus Herbals Radiant Pearl Cellular Lightening Facial Kit Review
- Lotus Herbals NaturalGlow Skin Radiance Facial Kit Review
- Lotus Professional PhytoRx Rejuvina Protective Lotion
- Lotus Herbals Ikkai Organic Choco Delight Face Mask Review
- Lotus White Glow Night Cream Review