Be it summer or winter, our skin needs moisture. Especially when the humidity is less in the air, the skin loses its moisture content pretty fast. A lightweight but moisturizing product helps to lock in the moisture and makes skin stay softer and comfortable. I am having dry combination skin these days. So, I decided to buy an old Lotus Moisturizer: Cocomoist Lotus Cream for Dry Skin. Back in my college days, I used to use this Lotus moisturiser in winter as my skin used to be an oil-factory. It did not induce pimples. Right now, I am going through a bad dry skin phase and this one was my first choice to tackle that issue. Want to know if it could solve my dry skin worries? Read on!
Details about Lotus Moisturizer: Cocomoist Lotus Cream for Dry Skin
What is it?
Lotus Herbals Cocomoist Cocoa-butter Moisturizing Lotion is an all-purpose moisturizing lotion that promotes soft, silky and smooth skin. Maintains the pH balance of the skin and enhances its moisture retention capacity.
Price- Rs.415 for 170ml
Shelf Life-36 months from the date of manufacturing
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Lotus Moisturizer: Cocomoist Lotus Cream for Dry Skin
Packaging- This moisturizer comes in a light yellow colored pump bottle. The pump has a lock mechanism and also a screw open system. All in all the packaging is very convenient to use, hygienic and user-friendly. In the front of the bottle, there is an elegant label graphics and short user instruction. The back of the pack has all the necessary details in an elaborated manner. This moisturizer comes in two different sizes; I have bought the bigger one to use at home. The smaller pack is more travel-friendly.
Colour & Texture- The moisturizer is an off-white colored lotion of medium thickness. As it is a skin nourisher for normal-to-dry skin, its texture is creamy. It does not give greasy feeling to my combination skin in this dry and less humid weather but overuse might leave my face sticky. I only need 2 pumps of this moisturizer to cover my face and neck.
Fragrance- This moisturizer has an amazing herbal floral fragrance. The fragrance has hints of typical cocoa butter smell to it but the mild floral notes feel really awesome. I and my mom like the scent to bits. Mom even says it’s the best smelling moisturizer in my entire moisturizer collection!
Experience- Cocomoist moisturizer is there in the Indian market for the considerable amount of time. I feel this one is a basic nourishing moisturizer targeted to dry skin. Its consistency is light but its formula is hydrating. For my combination skin, it gets absorbed with a little massage. It does not feel heavy on less humid days. It performs well when I am in an air-conditioned environment. It did not give pimples as such but it contains some comedogenic ingredients like cocoa butter. If someone with highly acne-prone skin uses this, it might cause pimples. I often use this as my night moisturizer. It leaves my skin supple and hydrated the next morning. Cocomoist can be a regular moisturizer in the winters for all skin types. The results I experienced from it are quite similar to my Aroma Magic Clary sage moisturizer.
Overall Performance of Lotus Moisturizer: Cocomoist Lotus Cream for Dry Skin
- Non-sticky moisturizer for dry skin
- Leaves skin hydrated
- Gets rid of dry patches
- Amazing fragrance
- Does not need frequent reapplication
- Can be used under makeup
- Easily available
- Might cause pimples for extremely acne-prone skin
- Might feel sticky if applied in excess
- Felt a bit overpriced
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Lotus Herbals Cocomoist Cocoa-butter Moisturizing Lotion is a standard moisturizer for dry skin. It rehydrates the skin and keeps skin moisturized. Plus, its fragrance is very appealing. I have already repurchased it and will buy it again. I would recommend this to dry skinned girls who do not have pimple-prone skin.
Where Can You Buy This?
More Lotus Products?
- Lotus Herbals Fruit Fusion Lip Balm Review
- Lotus Herbals Choco Chic Lipstick Review
- Lotus Herbals Lip Lush Tinted Strawberry Crush Review
- Lotus Herbals NUTRANITE Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream Review
- Lotus Herbals Endless Red Lipstick Review
- Lotus Herbal Colorkick Kajal Review
- Lotus Herbals UV-Protect Body Lotion SPF 25 PA+++ with Calendula Extracts Review
- Lotus Herbals Neemwash Neem and Clove Purifying Face Wash with Active Neem Slices Review
- Lotus Herbals Active Skin Whitening And Oil Control Face Wash Review
- Lotus Herbals Xpress Glow 10 in 1 Daily Beauty Cream Review
- Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick Rose Madder Review
- Lotus Herbals Jojobawash Active Milli Capsules Nourishing Face Wash Review
- Lotus Herbals Frujuvenate Skin Perfecting and Rejuvenating Fruit Pack Review
- Lotus Herbals WHITEGLOW Oatmeal & Yoghurt Skin Whitening Scrub Review
- Lotus Herbals White Glow 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Skin Whitening Facial Foam Review
- Lotus Herbals Teatreewash Anti Acne Oil Control Face Wash Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Intensive Sun Block Spray SPF 50 Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Block Cream Review
- Lotus Herbals Rosetone Facial Skin Toner Review
- Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Swift Makeup Stick SPF 15 Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Skin Lightening Anti Tan Sunblock SPF 30 Review
- Lotus Herbals Lip Balm Strawberry Review
- Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Turmeric and Lemon Cleansing Milk Review
- Lotus Herbals Clay white Black Clay Skin Whitening Face Pack Review
- Lotus Herbals Blusher Tea Rose – Natural Blend Botanical Blusher Review
- Lotus Herbals Apriscrub Fresh Apricot Scrub Review
- Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick Sassy Mocha Review
- Lotus Herbal Pure Color Lipstick My Peach Review
- Lotus Herbals Berryscrub Strawberry and Aloe Vera Exfoliating Face Wash Review
- Lotus Herbals Teatreeclear Tea Tree Clarifying Face Pack Review
- Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Botanical Blusher Iced Mauve 601 Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Kids Sun Block Cream SPF-25 Review
- Himalaya Herbals Anti Wrinkle Cream | Hot or Not ?
- Lotus Cream For Dry Skin | Wheatnourish |Price |Review
- Lotus Professional Phtyo-Rx Daily Deep Cleansing Face Wash Review
- Lotus Professional PhytoRx Sunblock Mist SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Lotus Ecostay Long Lasting Lip Colour Nude Pout Review
- Lotus Natural Blend Comfort Liquid Foundation Review
- Lotus Hypnotonica Pearl Shine Long Lasting Eyeliner (Intense Black) Review