What is it and who is it for? Lotus Herbals Lip Balm Strawberry has a pinkish corally tint to it. It contains strawberry extract, honey, jojoba oil, almond oil, wheatgerm oil. It moisturizes the lips while also repairing it. It is for all skin types. Total amount of product available is 5 Gms.
How to Use:
For cracked lips use it twice daily. For good moisturized lips once would be sufficient. Apply an even coat on the lips.
My Experience with Lotus Herbals Lip Balm Strawberry
The overall experience of this lip balm has been good. It stays put all night. It has well nourished my lips and the cracks have been cured most often. I usually apply a good thick coat of it at night and sleep. It remains on my lips even until I wake up. Most of the time just 2 such applications will have solved my problem of cracked lips but sometimes may take more applications. This product is not waxy at all. It’s has a good balmy consistency. Though it has a good lasting property it can feel heavy on the lips. In such cases I’ve blotted it down after that it felt pleasant. Though acts well as a balm, dint give me much of glam as it just looks like a clear but thick gloss on my lips.
- Stays on for long about 5-6 hours in the night. In the day time it stays for at least 3 hours. Even after this a thin coat remains.
- Easily available in cosmetic and medical stores.
- Smooth texture hence easy to apply.
- Decent amount of product available.
- The fact that is comes in a bottle is not appealing. It’s very inconvenient to dip a finger and apply it in the public. It’s not very hygienic to do so as well.
- The balm could have been slightly more pigmented.
Overall would I Repurchase and Recommend?
No I would probably not buy it again. I would definitely recommend it to others who are looking for just some good Moisturization. But it’s not suitable for those people who want some color on their lips as well. There are many other products which would work in a similar way but with more color pay off. But as a balm itself it works well and nourishes the lips. I would personally prefer a twist up lipstick type applicator for sheer hygiene purpose.