Who is it for? Lotus Herbals Ikkai Organic Papaya Power Face Scrub is gentle facial exfoliator that does not have added preservative. It is a face scrub for weekly home facial treatments.
Price- Rs.75 for 10gm
How to Use
Cleanse the skin with a suitable cleanser. Apply the desired amount of scrub and massage gently. Wash off with plain water.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Since it is a scrub with particles, a patch test is advised.
My Experience with Lotus Herbals Ikkai Organic Papaya Power Face Scrub
This face scrub comes in a single-use sheet mask like a sachet. Each packet has cute label graphics showing the product in an anime face. Since this product is preservative free, the packet is of use-and-throw type.
Colour & Texture
This is basically a light yellow cream scrub with a light texture. It is creamy but still, you can identify the clay content in it just like lacto calamine. The yellow and white scrub beads are very small; a lot smaller than its other variant Awesome Almond Scrub.
This scrub has light papaya kind of smell. The smell is not my favorite as I don’t like fresh papaya smell. The smell comes from essential oils so nothing of concern. Plus, the fragrance does not stay after application.
This is the second variant of scrub I tried from Lotus’s new Ikkai range; the other one was called Awesome Almond. This particular variant is very gentle in terms of exfoliation. Its scrub beads are smaller in size than a basic walnut or apricot scrub. Naturally, the exfoliation power is also mild and best suited for those who exfoliate often or have sensitive skin. It does not leave behind sticky residue and gives a light glow to the skin.
What do I like about this scrub?
- Works like a scrub based face cleanser
- Scrub beads are very gentle
- Made of 100% organic ingredients
- No preservative, artificial fragrance agent or colorant used
- Gets washed off easily
- Gives a nice glow to the skin
- Does not make the skin greasy
- 10/10 for the alluring packaging
What I dislike about this scrub?
- Rs.75 is a kind of pricey for a 10gm sachet
- Not enough for stubborn blackheads
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This scrub is good for those who want mild exfoliation or have sensitive skin. I love scrubs that are targeted for heavy exfoliation so I might stick to the Awesome Almond scrub from the same range.
More Lotus Ikkai?
- Lotus Herbals Ikkai Organic Fruity Surprise Face Mask* New Launch*
- Lotus Herbals Ikkai Organic Awesome Almond Face Scrub
- Lotus Herbals Ikkai Organic Choco Delight Face Mask Review