Who is it for? Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oil-Free Moisturiser is an AHA based light moisturizer for oily skin.
Price- Rs.395 for 170ml
How to Use
Take 1-2 pumps of the product as per your skin’s need. Dot it on the face and neck as shown on the back of the bottle. Massage for 10-15 seconds.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Since it contains AHA, it might cause some redness or irritation to the extremely sensitive skin. It does not cause any adverse reactions on my skin.
My Experience with Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oil-Free Moisturiser
This moisturizer comes in a light yellow plastic bottle. The bottle has pump dispenser with the lock mechanism. The packaging is very user-friendly, travel-safe and hygienic.
Colour & Texture
Alphamoist moisturizer is a white colored lotion with a light consistency. It takes 2 pump product to cover my face and neck. It has a mattifying formula that settles into a comfortable matte finish after 1-2 minutes of application.
It has a very mild scent with a citrus hint. The fragrance is not long lasting or bothersome. After a couple of minutes, my face becomes completely fragrance-free.
In summer my combination skin stays on the oily side. I opt for light moisturizers during the humid months. This AHA based moisturizer used to be a favorite in my teenage days so I bought this again. Since this has AHA which makes the skin matte and dry, I use non-drying face cleansers with this moisturizer. It does not irritate my skin and after using it continuously 2 times a day for 4 weeks my skin is behaving quite well. The dullness issue is resolved and there is a healthy nourished feel. It did not give any redness or acne. The clogged pore bumps are gone as well!
What do I like about this moisturizer?
- Light mattifying moisturizer for the summer
- Perfect for oily and combination skin
- Contains natural Alpha hydroxyl acids
- Keeps the skin oil free for 4+ hours
- Did not cause acne
- Keeps skin nourished and healthy- looking
- Can be used under makeup
- Hygienic pump packaging
What I dislike about this moisturizer?
- Presence of parabens
- Has AHA; might increase sun sensitivity to some
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This bottle is a repurchase and I am going to do more ‘repurchases’ in future. I would suggest this to someone looking for moisturizers with natural AHA.
More Lotus Herbals Moisturizers?
- Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Cleansing Milk – Should You Buy This?
- Lotus Herbals Aloe Soft SPF 20 : Best Body Lotion For Summers ?
- Lotus Moisturizer : Cocomoist Lotus Cream for Dry Skin Review |Price |Usage
- Lotus Cream For Dry Skin | Wheatnourish |Price |Review
- Lotus Herbals NUTRANITE Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream Review