L’Oreal X Tenso Hair Mask: Your hair is your best accessory. Beautiful hair makes you look beautiful. For this just shampooing your hair is not enough. That’s why; conditioners are applied on the hair after shampooing. This detangles and improves the texture and condition of the hair. Here is the review of a hair masque or conditioner, X-tenso care straight by L’Oreal Paris.X-tenso care has a technology of anti-breakage and anti-dryness. It also softens and reinforces the hair fibers that help in the straight appearance of the hair.
Table of Contents
Basic Information about L’Oreal X Tenso Hair Mask
Rs: 675 for 196 ml or 196 g.
Is it natural or organic?
It has botanical extracts along with chemicals.
How to use?
- After shampooing the hair apply the conditioner or masque to the towel-dried hair along the length. Gently massage it and leave it for 3-5 mins. Rinse thoroughly. Make sure conditioners are not to be applied on the scalp. Rinse with cold water.
- This can be used as and when needed.
- Things to keep in mind.
- Hair masque or conditioner is not to be applied on the scalp. They separate the hair strands from each other in order to make it frizz-free, and when applied to the scalp can cause hair fall.
My Experience with L’Oreal X Tenso Hair Mask
The masque has a thick texture. That makes it difficult, in the consistently application of the product throughout the hair length.
A small amount of it is enough for one-time use. The immediate result of the mask is great. It gives the hair a gorgeously shiny and straight appearance. It also turns your hair very soft. It does a fab job of giving hair good volume.
Still, for the price, the product is not that great.
The hair gets tangled within 4-5 hrs. Its effect doesn’t even stay for a day. Hair is back to its poor, tangled, and dry condition. The shine vanishes soon along with the temporary straightening effect that it has.
It has a nice creamy fragrance that stays for a day or two unless you have a very oily and sweaty scalp.
Overall performance of L’Oreal X Tenso Hair Mask
- Nice and rich consistency
- It has a creamy fragrance that stays day long, keeping your hair smelling great
- It protects hair from
- Hair gets tangles after a few hours
- Temporary effect
- Quantity is very less compared to the cost.
Overall would I repurchase/ recommend it?
Not worth the money. Its effect is temporary at best. So if you have dry and damaged hair and are looking for a miracle product- this DOES NOT make the cut.
More Loreal Xtenso?
- L’Oreal Professionnel Paris X-Tenso Care Straight Nutritive Shine Serum
- L’Oreal X-Tenso Care Shampoo Review